Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Suggestions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Suggestions Post any suggestions for new Wyvern content here that is too complicated to explain in the idea log or that you want to first get feedback on from other players.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:43 AM

Morphan has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Question Wizard's Hall! Commemorate our wizards!

I think we should have like a wizard hall where we can appreciate what our wizzies have done for us. Without them, this game wouldn't be possible (yes, you too Biny!). I don't know what you should put in, so I wonder if you guys can add some feedback or ideas. It would be cool if this was a bit of a team effort . It would be nice for statues of wizzies with plaques or signs describing them and their superiority. And, there should be some biography or something and some exclusive display treasure. LOL, well this idea was a bit vague, but anyways, what do you people think?

Remember! I can take no for an answer!

Last edited by Morphan : 01-17-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:38 PM

Dragif has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Question

Well like there "mortal" items. Like parts of them before they became "gods". And a hall, why not a Tomb. Be more fitting for my spin on thy idea. But yeah, have like monks of Teshuvah, or biny, at at the Center of the tomb have a statue of R? good idea maybe? Maybe make a quest for it somehow? like you have to re-obtain an item for each major wizzard and then at the end R's statue moves to reviel some stairs that lead you to a prize? Like you get to choose an item for your select guild? Mages get a crown? Pallys some kind of shield? Monks a sash of sorts? Axemen..... a helmet idk? Just an idea...

And i will look down and whisper, No......

Jan 31st 2009 at 5:20 pm in minith auction house

You create a massive electrinum club!
Incredible! You balanced this weapon so well that it is almost indestructible by non-magical means!
You used up a slab.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragif View Post
Well like there "mortal" items. Like parts of them before they became "gods". And a hall, why not a Tomb. Be more fitting for my spin on thy idea. But yeah, have like monks of Teshuvah, or biny, at at the Center of the tomb have a statue of R? good idea maybe? Maybe make a quest for it somehow? like you have to re-obtain an item for each major wizzard and then at the end R's statue moves to reviel some stairs that lead you to a prize? Like you get to choose an item for your select guild? Mages get a crown? Pallys some kind of shield? Monks a sash of sorts? Axemen..... a helmet idk? Just an idea...
Well, good suggestions, but I don't really like the "Free item" thing (sorry). I think that if this suggestion is ever made, the wizzies should pass out something like a VIP pass if they think you deserve it. This will give you access to a closed off area available to VIPs only. In there, you may get an exclusive item (corresponds to guild or just an exclusive item from the Wizzie Hall, dunno). You may be able to go again (pass disappears as soon as you use it on door) but it should be very very rare.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:49 AM

Speci has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Problem is the wizards don't like giving away stuff like that so it probably won't happen...
Old 01-18-2009, 09:58 AM

Question

Have the pass be the quest prize? like after you get all the items for the statues? Then have access to a HoF only map? Like a "City of the Gods"? And make that be Thurgerum, that way only the HoFs can get the wepons and armor?

Incredible! You balanced this weapon so well that it is almost indestructible by non-magical means!
You used up a slab.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:20 PM

Meh?!?!??!?! I don't really know. Like I said, if there is a "pass" or any way to get one free item, it should either be very, very rare (very) or almost impossible, as like Speci said, "Wizzies don't really like giving out free items."

Old 01-18-2009, 06:08 PM

Cool

Then make it a really really really hard quest >_> Or have it be like the Rare wyvern Rose

You used up a slab.