Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Misc
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Misc Misc

Old 04-04-2007, 03:51 AM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Re: Inheritance Book III

You people? Whadda'ya mean by you people? fácil! (Sorry, I couldn't resist. Arilou, feel free to delete this.)
Old 04-04-2007, 06:34 PM

Pinkypop has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via ICQ to Pinkypop Send a message via MSN to Pinkypop Send a message via Yahoo to Pinkypop

Spoiler thing as well

The Minoa Tree - Yes - I think the sword is there as well - But never thought it as the original Eragons sword...

Also Murtagh and Eragon swore an oath in the ancient language not to kill one another - so erm... there's gonna be some problems occuring - especially where Galbatrix is concerned - i think you're almost right wiht the werecat Solumbum

Galbatorix doesn't want Eragon dead - but Eragon swore an oath to the Varden - well Nisuada - so he can't go over to him - and Galby only wants Saphira - but Murtag and Eragon wont fight one another again

Also Eldest says one boy two dragons - but theres 4 dragons in the world - and two eggs

Or did i just jump again?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Pinkypop Send a message via MSN to Pinkypop Send a message via Yahoo to Pinkypop

Remeber Galbatorix can't kill Eragon, a dragon can't live without it's rider - but the rider can live without their Dagon... He can't kill Eragon... he needs Saphira as she is th eonly feale Dragon

There were three eggs - Brom and Jode stole one - Galby had 2 left - one hatched for Mutagh... so there is one left - This green dragon

The belt was a present from the Elven dagonrider - Eragons Master... along with that vial of liquid Eragon wasted on scrying for Roran's girlfriend...

Arya could be the next dragonrider - but what abt having a Dwarven dragonrider
Old 04-08-2007, 06:09 AM

OMG - I never actually occured to me how quickly that dragon grew... though how long was Eragon and Saphira in Duweldenvarden? - not got the books with me ta check spellings, lent them to a friend -
Old 04-09-2007, 11:32 AM

I wouldn't say rude - more cowardly - if you're weak, you're gonna attack your enemy when he is at his weakest... I wouldn't... I was have some injury for picking on the stronger person...lol...

Murtagh knew he would not stand a chance against Eragon with the lack of training he had... It's why he also waited for so long before he showed himself... I can't remember what the books say about Thorn... well, except he's red

Anyone seriously creeped out about the little girl Eragon cursed... wonder if he can reverse the curse on her at all.... and why does she eat so much?
Old 04-13-2007, 11:50 AM

dorion has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

[quote="Pinkypop":6bad1]
OMG - I never actually occured to me how quickly that dragon grew... though how long was Eragon and Saphira in Duweldenvarden? - not got the books with me ta check spellings, lent them to a friend -
[/quote:6bad1]
I think Saphira was reaching maturity(or getting close) when they arrived at the elves, so the other dragon has platy of time to grow. Also the other dragon is male, and most times the males of the species get bigger faster.