Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Chit-Chat
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Chit-Chat Get to know your fellow players

Old 01-03-2007, 07:21 PM

Drawcia has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Are you sure there is no undo thing? Which program are you using? (when I know, I will edit this post telling you if it can undo and how to undo). Because Ctrl + Z usually works for me...
Old 01-03-2007, 07:39 PM

EDIT: Oh darn. I screwed again. Hint to stop me from misunderstanding: Say the person's name...
Old 01-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Fredd has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

If yer paint program does not have undo, just download the Gimp thingy. It has a undo, also just use different layers fer adjustments to the basic form of its character. If you goof up, delete the layer, and make another. And you never did say if the pally was to be wielding a sword/shield/whatever. Gotta be more precise on the images colors, pose, accesorys. You would not want Arisu to get gripin on about a ungenerlized idea about a hof pic*Shivers*.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:07 PM

I forgot to say if you wanna play around with a hof image, use a template for its basic size. Then do some creative pixel painting to change hair color and clothing color. You can dredge up the templates from
npc images from the map editor, or other hof images from the client folder. Yee better stick to standard pixie wings for Palie, I do not think feathered wings would go over that well.
Logwad and Linda would be good victims, oops meant artists to make you one. I think Su is still busy burying her latest victim. Sheesh, she could give mean lessons to Ghengis Khan.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:24 AM

*sigh* And nobody noticed I done my HoF in paint from scratch... not with a template, from stratch... not with The GIMP, with Paint...
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 AM

Yay, thanks for liking my pics! It's not paint that I saved the transparent gif as, I used irfanview (thanks for suggesting it on your site!) to open up the bmp and transform it into a transparent gif. But I do believe that your pixie sorceress is much better than my pixie fire/water mage? Just what I think.

PS: Nice tutorial on making a transparent gif!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:47 PM

lol, tell that to Bullfrogz when he caught Arilou outside the ancient dungeon
Old 01-05-2007, 12:14 AM

Clubbz its just the cycle of someone new getting a camera. All that get one go pic crazy, and most of older players have seen it repeatedly, if not done it theirselves. So askin fer the okay is the best thing, its good flattery, if the don't want fer you to take it, its prolly better fer your collection to have only cool folks pics only in it.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Everyone needs to remember that Mud question thingy R had on the server. A game is something that people do for amusement. They may have prioritys on what amuses them. People like seeing how fast they can level,some enjoy the exploring of all new areas. And the score lists a feature that many want to better theirselves.
Pics are like that, people just like to get rare pics, or keep old ones, for just enjoyments sake. But when someone gets harassed by multiple pic taking, or spam messaging, that is harming a persons fun. If someones only reason for doing it is for meaness, they deserve to get punished by the Administrators. Its like the old saying, do unto others,..,.