Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Features and Ideas
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Features and Ideas Suggestions on items, areas, quests etc

Old 08-07-2006, 10:12 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Oh my- I'm gonna try to refrain from swearing, but if you thought that we didn't realize that just about everything has number stats in it then you don't deserve to live. How do you think we thought weapons were coded? "Dis wepan kills da prsen quik"? If you can't tell the strength of a weapon from looking at it, or getting the blacksmith skill, or doing some testing, you do not deserve to know. If you were living in the middle ages, do you think you could go up to a Blacksmith or weapon master and say "Whats the stats on this Scimitar?" and they would say "Well, its got 15dmg but has a low 4acc but makes up for it with a whopping 20dur" and not "What are you talking about? are you bad in the head?" then you have another thing coming. If just becuase you say "Oh, I want to know everything for nothing, and I don't care if it makes sense or not" doesn't mean its gonna happen. If you want to play a game with stats you can see on eveything or a guide that tells you, go Play Guild Wars or World of Warcraft.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:22 PM

ChikaoFG has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

[quote="Angaloth":04804]
ok dont say nothing about WoW cause it ***z the pooopz out of wyvern. and maybe we could compare weapons better if we actually see how much damage we do on a hit. i dont wanna see "You crushed <insert monster here> with a bone-crushing sound" cause that means nothing. maybe if it was like "You crushed <insert monster here> with a bone-crushing sound (142 damage)" then we could actually compare weapons and how much damage they do.
[/quote:04804]

That will never happen. Fact of the matter is, nobody else has complained about it before.

If you like WoW so much, heh, [b:04804]go play it![/b:04804] Take your preaching elsewhere because this forum is for WYVERN. Blizzard did not MAKE wyvern. Rhialto did, and for that, we're all grateful.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:10 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I was not contesting whether or not WoW was good, I was just saying, if thats what they wanted, thats where they could go. I'm actually rather sure WoW is a fun game in its own right, but Wyvern is diffrent. I meant no offense to you if I caused some.