Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Features and Ideas
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Features and Ideas Suggestions on items, areas, quests etc

Old 06-02-2006, 05:08 AM

ChikaoFG has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

80hp and 20 sp is giant territory. If he were to be sending this idea in, it'd be like the Hagrid of the elven race.

Maybe for a melee elf, this could be it:

50hp, 50sp (level gain 5/4);

Start off with 2 archery/unarmed;

1X1 graphic;

Strength level: 65/70;

Attacking rate maybe just a bit slower than an elf is now, but making up for the loss of pace in strength;

And then all the rest of the characteristics that elves have now.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 PM

ChikaoFG has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

[quote="salkand":2380a]
So far all you have said is elf. Let the Wizards make the HP SP. Let them figure all that out, they can do it. I want to hear what elf? There is a name for a winged elf, avreial or something. I'm not positive. You could run with that.

You could take the stats you used and put them to any race, why an elf. Why not a dwarf, a drueger. (a dwarfs version of the drow)
[/quote:2380a]

Hey, if you'll look at it, there are many variations to the normal elf race. If I remember rightly, elves start off 30/80 hp, and have a 3/8 gain. Their strength is 50 usually, or something close to that figure. There's not much else to tweak when you're talking about a level 1 character.

But hey, yeah we would need a name if it were to be released, but I wouldn't make a flying elf. It could lead to imbalances.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:04 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Elves are not a strong race. They are fragile and quick. They focus on speed and agility. Those things that you play ARE the warriors of the race. If you want something similar to that play a Rakshasa or Dwarf, in fact, if you play The Elder Scrolls, you can just pretend that the Dwarves are Dwemer ( A race of Elves) and the Rakshasa are Khajiit (Supposedly Elves). Sure, some people want to play a diffrent kind of character but have a favorite race they like, sadly, you cant just create something new for that every time you want to. Theres no need for an Elven race like that, they exist, they just aren't Elves. Maybe you could pretend all races are descendant of Elves and be happy with that. Theres no reason for a new elven race right now, as far as i can tell. Think of something more imginative, and reasonable. Sorry, dont want to be rude but theres nothing else i can say. bye now n.n
Old 06-04-2006, 09:57 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

........... There is a reason they attack slow.... Becuase they would be invinceble...Especialy with those stats... Use a Tiger Rakshasa, they attack fairly quick.... And like i said the characters that are already there ARE the warriors... You might wanna read my post...