Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Off Topic
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Discuss anything unrelated to Wyvern here, within reason.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:04 PM

Theguy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Unhappy A former wyvern player

I made this account and this topic to inform some of the players of Wyvern what has happened to a former player of Wyvern. Some of you may remember him, as he and I were both active around 3 or 4 years ago, and as early as maybe 2 years ago. The character names he used that I remember were Vandaman and Katsu, although I know he did play other characters as well. His actual name was Truc Huynh. Some of you that played around that time may remember him. I know he was a friend to myself and several other players.

Anyway, the purpose of this is to inform you that he died on September 19th. I would have made this topic sooner, however, I didn't know until a few days ago myself. He was killed in a car accident with his friend, Ryan Lockwood. He was a former player, so I figured that I should make a thread here to tell anyone who didn't know who may want to know.

You can read more about it here.

I don't really know what else to say, so I'm sorry...just try to keep this thread serious
Old 11-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Wow. He was one of the people that taught me a lot of things I know about what to use, and how to properly play some of my classes back before some of the current adjustments.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:01 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Unhappy

Wow... I got to know him a little during the Wyvern downtime. I'm really surprised to hear that this has happened... My sympathies go out to his family and friends.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:17 PM

Morgus has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I'm really sorry to hear this. I remember seeing him in-game, and I honestly don't remember if I knew him well or not, but this is a shame. I like hearing about former Wyvern players, but not like this...