Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:16 AM

Dexterity has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to Dexterity
Question **** rakshasa questionas

I just wanna ask some questions about rakshasa leopard, please help out.

1) Money. What would be a good strategy for a lvl 4 to earn money or what is a good place to train and loot?
2) Skills.I have 3 points on unarmed and 1 points on strength and dodging.And 1 point on lore.Any tips or patterns i should follow when allocating skill points (i'm finantially poor).
3) Armor. Monks wear light armor. I'm not a monk yet so should i wear heavy armor or light armor (i couldn't possibly afford jewellery)?
3)Trainer locations. can you tell me the locations of trainers that are useful for rakshasa leopard?

thats all thanks
Old 09-16-2009, 07:08 PM

Queballet has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

1. set your residense to Davos Inn, slaughter orcs or those at northern ruins, they have e.g. valuable gold keys ...train merchant to about 5 ..or more when you feel that you earn 5k somewhat easy. beehives, anthills, spider nests later on, like areas around Minath or Alaria or Varak or BS city or pirate islands... there are too many options!

2. someone said in these forums.. that basically, get a healing method, then get attack method. some healing potions, some healing skill, and unarmed, perhaps find weakness

3. wear whatever armor you find cheap. training costs. when you can kill elves, you'll get mithril chainmail, and you'll find sometimes nice items at the forests of Blackrose city for example

4. you can ask in game *smile* Trainers hall in Minath Elion, before that Unarmed at NV tavern, heal trainers at hospitals of both cities

Yea. I'd focus on heal and unarmed, using 3rd skill point on merchant to 5 first, then there are options.. str/fw perhaps the most useful

..or some resists from magic or spirit travel, or pick locks or..