Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 06-15-2009, 02:00 PM

rilian has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to rilian
Default Things you can't believe somone said on the wyvern forums.

Unfortunately this topic will probably be deleted because it may cause some further discussion on a topic im sure the wizzies are tired of hearing about however, this made me laugh so much that I felt wrong not sharing. Enjoy...

TOXIC
Quote:
I was thinking on becoming a wizard. So I just wanted to ask how to link all the maps into 1 map?

This account would be my Wizard Account. No one know's my alts on this.

I read on cabochon that wizard's could give me a project to do to become wizard. If there is, you could PM me. I have a few nice qualities, I'm very good at designing and artwork. I have been into art for at least 6 years now.

I started a few maps on "Parshin City". I also wanted to know how to add "anvils" for the blacksmiths, and how to make NPC's say things. Also wondering how you can adjust signs to say what you want.

Parshin City is a low level city. It contains of elves. Though the diffuculty drastically changes if you enter the ruins. In there, there are many dragons to fight.

I'm working on making a quest for this area, but I do not know how. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

AXORZ
Quote:
"uhh seems pretty cool the way u can make maps, im a failure at it :P last time i tried i got too mad because its kinda laggy lol.

o yeah, i hope u make wizard. good luck"
AXORZ
this is at 12:59pm
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah
LOL this from a guy who is in private mail begging me to unbanish him. Guess thats the end of that
But of course it's my fault, Ive made all the decisions *Rolls eyes*

yup, all ur fault...

Toxic 1:02
*note, first reply to thread
Quote:
Axorz, you should shut up now..

Before you get owned by Tesh... Trust me, in a dissing contest, you will NEVER win.

TOXIC 1:07
Quote:
Lol. She didn't mess anything up.

Yes Axorz. Shut up. I'm just saying this so you don't get banned. If not so already :P.

BTW. Tesh is the ONE that made this game fair, she is the one that helped improve all the "overpowered" chars into balanced. So Axorz, IMO, you're just jealous of her. xP Cause she's (1.) cooler than you. (2.) more powerful than you. and (3.) she banned you.
AXORZ 1:49
Quote:
yeesss... all the wizards except u are helping this game majorly... u suck tesh xD no offence
Tesh

Quote:
Dont bother, this is axorz just trying to get around the fact that he stole someone elses copyright images and submitted them to the game. So we won't accept his art. His art will never be used and he will never be a wizard.
if you did not get it, axorz==toxic
there is much more of this event littered throughout the forums, enjoy.
Sorry dude, not trying to be mean but this is funny stuff.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilian View Post
Unfortunately this topic will probably be deleted because it may cause some further discussion on a topic im sure the wizzies are tired of hearing about however, this made me laugh so much that I felt wrong not sharing. Enjoy...

TOXIC

AXORZ

AXORZ

Tesh

And you don't even know the half of it, he's tried on more than toxic
Even went as far as to PM himself and report himself to me for inappropriate private messages.

This is classic
Old 06-15-2009, 04:42 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
Even went as far as to PM himself and report himself to me for inappropriate private messages.
ROOOOOOFL MEGAFAIL.
How dumb is he?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Wizardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeofar View Post
ROOOOOOFL MEGAFAIL.
How dumb is he?
Really no dumber than many others who thought Wizards were stupid over the years lol
Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 AM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand

0_0 one second *calmly walks behind the counter* *Intense laughter can be heard* *calmly walks out from behind the counter*

Ok, I am good to go now.

You should set Contrare on improving the IP banish thing -_- stop these people for good!

Then we party!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:43 AM
Wizardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salkand View Post
0_0 one second *calmly walks behind the counter* *Intense laughter can be heard* *calmly walks out from behind the counter*

Ok, I am good to go now.

You should set Contrare on improving the IP banish thing -_- stop these people for good!

Then we party!
heh I wish salky but it's too easy to change/fake IPs now a days. So we will need another solution someday
Old 06-16-2009, 03:37 PM

Taren has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:

TOXIC

AXORZ

AXORZ

Tesh

HAHAHAH!
This acutally made me laugh too.

Oh yeah, Tesh, word, that was classic, but kinda stupid... btw, can't you IP ban him off the site? Like ban their static IP. I think you can change dynamic, not sure.(Or other way around, not sure xD)
Old 06-16-2009, 03:51 PM

MAC adress bans sometimes work better. Even though MAC spoofing is around, it'll still probably confuse most of these punks, and combined with IP banning, make it a real pain to try to get back on.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:07 PM

rilian has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to rilian

Taren, your account was not even created until the 9th...

Im pretty sure that you are also Axorz/Toxic since both of those accounts have been silent since like the 8th sometime at night.
Also Taren has only posted on topics that axorz/toxic were involved in.

If taren is not Axorz/Toxic I will be absolutely shocked...and embarassed for my accusations.

On a positive note, if Taren is Axorz/Toxic I don't have to do any copying to get that comment on my thread

Last edited by rilian : 06-16-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Taren, your account was not even created until the 9th...

Im pretty sure that you are also Axorz/Toxic since both of those accounts have been silent since like the 8th sometime at night.
Also Taren has only posted on topics that axorz/toxic were involved in.

If taren is not Axorz/Toxic I will be absolutely shocked...and embarassed for my accusations.

On a positive note, if Taren is Axorz/Toxic I don't have to do any copying to get that comment on my thread
No offense if I'm wrong, Taren, but this was my thought exactly. :/
Old 06-17-2009, 05:47 PM

Burba has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeofar View Post
MAC adress bans sometimes work better. Even though MAC spoofing is around, it'll still probably confuse most of these punks, and combined with IP banning, make it a real pain to try to get back on.
It doesn't seem like MAC addresses work the way you think they do. From what I can tell, they're used to identify devices on LANs. And even if they were used outside of LANs, someone trying to get around an IP ban would use a proxy anyway. Not to mention that a quick google shows how easy it is to change a MAC address, and that the server software would have to have implementations for banning based on MAC addresses in the first place.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burba View Post
It doesn't seem like MAC addresses work the way you think they do. From what I can tell, they're used to identify devices on LANs. And even if they were used outside of LANs, someone trying to get around an IP ban would use a proxy anyway. Not to mention that a quick google shows how easy it is to change a MAC address, and that the server software would have to have implementations for banning based on MAC addresses in the first place.
Eh, you're probably right. All I really know about them is that I used to hear that they were effective. Not anymore, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic View Post
Hey Arisu. I just recently made a website for some of the work I do on GIMP/Graphicsgale. The link is:

www.freewebs.com/arkonath

Hey guys. I just made a new website about Wyvern, and most of my artwork is going on there!

So far on it I've been able to finish Home page, chatbox, and some pictures. All I need to do now are put some helping guides and play around with it a little bit.

Link: www.freewebs.com/arkonath

I hope you like it, feel free to put any suggestions for it on here.
You forgot about this, another equally moronic chapter in this tale.