Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Off Topic
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Off Topic Discuss anything unrelated to Wyvern here, within reason.

Old 10-11-2008, 02:08 PM

Joca has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Okay so at my school we have faculty advisers that are assigned to students according to their last names. The faculty advisers help students with scheduling conflicts, general questions, help with internships/employment, etc. My adviser is named Jess Depew and she's pretty hot. She's like 25 and she's only been at the school for a few years. Anyway, I have been looking into getting an internship at a TV station or something, and the school helps coordinte these things with an intership database that's maintained by the advisers. You log on with your ID and password and you can browse internships and stuff. I was having trouble logging on to mine so I went to go see Ms. Depew. That's where all the trouble started.

Firstly, I walked into office like 15 minutes early like an idiot and she's in the middle of lunch. So I awkwardly make stupid stall talk until she's finished.

"Oh, hey, what are you eating?"
"Salmon. I love it. I eat it practically everyday."
"Just salmon? That's pretty weird." Why the heck did I say this?
"Oh, well, I don't know. I try to eat healthy, natural foods...you know, like wild berries and honey and stuff."
"Yeah, I like food too." *facepalm*

Man, I was so nervous. Anyway, we finally begin squaring my stuff away. She looks up what I registered with in the beginning of the year. This is when the stuff really hit the fan. This is how the conversation went:

"Okay, you're account name is [my name] and your password is ...'depewishot'..."

I completely forgot that I put that as my password in the beginning of the year. What the heck was I thinking? It was probably the longest 20 seconds of my life before I finally got my head together to stand up and leave. Just as I walk out the door she says,

"In the future, you might want to bear in mind what kind of things you want to keep to yourself."

I was so embarrassed I wanted to kill myself right then and there. I wanted to run the heck out of there and never, ever see her again. But something about what she just said kept be standing in her doorway. I decided to man up and apologize. I turned to her, looked straight in the eyes, and swallowed m pride. And then, it hit me like a train full of bricks.

She was eating Salmon.

She tries to eat all healthy, natural foods, like wild berries and honey.

She told me that I might want to bear in mind what kind of things I want to keep to myself.

Ms. Depew was a bear disguised as a human.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:20 PM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand

She is too old for you anyway, and if you told her the bear comment, then you blew it twice.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:39 PM

Joca has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Note: Not my story.

Immediately, the bear saw that I had seen through it's charade. It roared loudly and took a menacing swipe at me. I deftly avoided it's claw and sprinted out of the office. The bear was soon in chase, crashing through the walls of the office as if they were made of paper.

I jumped over the receptionist desk and ran out of the back entrance. The bear followed, tossing the secretary aside like a rag doll. The bear began to pursue me through the street traffic. While I fought my way through the maze of vehicles, the bear simply careened its massive force through anything standing in it's way. Cars veered off the road to escape the onslaught of grizzly force that was barreling down the road. The bear was gaining fast. I had no other option but to make my way into the nearest building: a preschool.

I burst through the door, startling the Children from their naps. Immediately, the bear slammed through the wall, crushing a child beneath it's massive paws and burying several other children in sheet rock and debris. I maneuvered my way through the chaos towards the back exit. The preschoolers were little more than a screaming annoyance for the bear. Its massive paws cut swaths through the sea of toddlers with each swipe.

I used the precious time these children had afforded for me to make my escape into the playground. I scrambled up a ladder to a fort-like structure. My goal was to walk across the monkey bars then jump to a tree which I could climb to the roof of the preschool and perhaps flag down a passing helicopter.

Last edited by Joca : 10-11-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Razen

Bow and arrow

I hope that these weren't the actual names because if they are, you messed up once more.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:41 PM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand

A real bear would have overtaken you several times at this point.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:55 PM

Xae has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Epic win

Never saw that coming
Old 10-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

She better have been hot to have gone through all that trouble for.