Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Razen

Post Help Me Hof

Guys I always start off pretty well but then I get stuck with my character at about level 15. Will you give me some tips on how to HoF. I don't want to guild.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:58 PM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand

When you get stuck, keep going, and sometimes ask for help.

I never thought I would get level 26, I was a horrible RDer and everything else was slow xp. A friend helped me with RDing until I get lv 26, then with just 4 skills I became able to RD myself, and now I am level 29, woot.

So just keep plowing through the difficult times, and take at least a weeks break between levels once you do get to HoF.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:34 PM

Crier has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Crier

I have found that level15- 25 is always the hardest, because you start needing more and more xp, but can only kill the same monster, or if you try for harder monsters then you just end up dying and needing more xp all over.

But I actually agree with Salty on this...just gotta have the tenacity and doggedness to keep plowing through. Well once you get to level 24 you should be able to RD and have to fight the monotony of that from then on...otherwise...explore and try to find dragons and elves. One for money the other for xp. Best thing you can do.
"Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security would deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin
Old 03-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Razen

Thanks for the help you guys. I HoFed and my next goal is full platinum armor. After that, omnis.