Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Features and Ideas
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Features and Ideas Suggestions on items, areas, quests etc

Old 12-14-2005, 05:22 PM

pan has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Yes we do Night... he's just jealous cuse you win more LQs then him.

Moreover though, having only a few people win LQs is just a result of them making good chars. If you want to win an LQ so badly, get there before others and start the fight first. If you get a multiminute lead on the main monster, you'll have a better chance of winning. Also, with your penalty idea, what happens when all meleers who do LQs hit their penalty? THen its just mages. Then they will too. Then LQ monsters will run rampant. And if its Archus.... every single **** who walks out of NV for the first tijme will be banished to somewhere far away and get hopelessly lost. While that is a little funny, its not something anyone wants to happen.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:27 PM

My "low" is really low... i'll explain.

A monster appears, alot harder than any normal one, with alot of minions which differ depending upon the main monster. PLayers go to where the Town Crier hints at it being, and fight it. the player who does the most damage to the monster total when it dies wins and gets the prize. That pretty much covers it.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:14 PM

What now? I never said you asked a question....
Old 12-15-2005, 07:39 PM

Well... if new players did come and do it, then your right. Archers and mages still probably wouldn't win. And as i'm thinking... older HoFers would make new chars jsut to do LQs... so.. it just wouldn't work.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:28 AM

anatil has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

how about a level handycap, like say a lv30 is trying the lq and so is a lv10, the lv10 is gonna be doing like nothing at all, and the lv30 is gonna be bashing the poor monster to a bloody pulp, so how bout the lq monster targets the bigger guys first, and then goes after the little guys, or the little guys could do a +10% bonus dmg to the monster while the big guy gets a -10%

i'm not saying ****s should come to lq's (1, cuz they would die and only get in the way, and 2, cuz they would do nothing to the monster other than maybe 100 dmg...out of it's 10k+)

Old 12-18-2005, 04:08 PM

anatil has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

what would be even better is if there was a regular lq, like say once a day (heh i know i'm dreamin here but try and play along), or like a month of raze (or gore, or archus, or any of the lq bosses) were raze comes to attack wyvern every day or every other day or something like that, and with each attack the boss has new menions, like raize with like 10 mini-raze (like gore and archus with gore-spawns and those special guards), and the next time he comes he comes with a giant army of mini-mini-razes