Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 06-07-2008, 12:10 PM

peacemaster has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to peacemaster
Default Cyas

Well, it is time for me to quit. I haven't been playing much lately anyway. But with the platinum removed, peacy is naked, broke and retrained to using platinum items. It took me forever to make the money and many days to get all the pieces. Going through that again is just no fun and takes too much time.
Do not consider this as a critique to what wizards did. I do not think they would do something like this unless it was completely necessary.
Is this one of those lame I quit posts and being back in a week? I am not planning to be back, but I tried to quit a few times before and it only lasted 6 months at most so it is possible I will show up eventually. I will still be on the forum, so PM me if you want to.

Well, thank you to everyone for making the game so much fun!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:24 PM

Slowlight has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemaster View Post
It took me forever to make the money and many days to get all the pieces.
Eh, it took me forever to get you the money and camping the city spawn for items...

Have fun.

-Slow.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemaster View Post
Well, it is time for me to quit. I haven't been playing much lately anyway. But with the platinum removed, peacy is naked, broke and retrained to using platinum items. It took me forever to make the money and many days to get all the pieces. Going through that again is just no fun and takes too much time.
Do not consider this as a critique to what wizards did. I do not think they would do something like this unless it was completely necessary.
Is this one of those lame I quit posts and being back in a week? I am not planning to be back, but I tried to quit a few times before and it only lasted 6 months at most so it is possible I will show up eventually. I will still be on the forum, so PM me if you want to.

Well, thank you to everyone for making the game so much fun!
You probably shoudl stick around. Players that have the items are helping each other out and building each other back up. If you disappear you wont have that later. But either way, good luck to you!

T