Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Features and Ideas
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Features and Ideas Suggestions on items, areas, quests etc

Old 11-23-2005, 06:19 PM

anatil has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

nothing happened to wyvern, but people who got banned come back on new accounts to annoy everyone

this accualy happens quit a bit, a bit more often than it should...but still happens all too often

Old 12-11-2005, 08:36 AM

Jackolantir has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Jackolantir Send a message via MSN to Jackolantir Send a message via Yahoo to Jackolantir Send a message via Skype™ to Jackolantir

I shall say this:

I have played RuneScape. And I still do play RuneScape. I am also planning on becoming a member aswell, many apologies Wyvern. Games like said RuneScape are vast, provided with pretty good graphics.
But
On Wyvern, the 1337 Wizard Crew are constantly working hard to keep Wyvern clean. You think there's a lot of SPAM on Wyvern? HA! The community on Wyvern is, for the most part, a welcome community. You [u:629f8]can[/u:629f8] create a lot of close friends there, as long as you show your respect. Wyvern is a unique gamming experience, and very enjoyable to those willing to learn how to play.
That's actually why I keep comming back to Wyvern. The atmosphere is fun, and Wyvern provides things other games cannot.

So yea... The only reason I go on RuneScape is because I've made this cool friend in California. Which is like almost impossible. Compared to Wyvern, I may still have enemies... *remembers fooling around at New Verdan's north gate* ...But everyone else is usually real nice and stuff.