Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Suggestions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Suggestions Post any suggestions for new Wyvern content here that is too complicated to explain in the idea log or that you want to first get feedback on from other players.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:53 PM

Jessikha has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Create-A-Monster Competition

I'd like to propose a cool concept, which I think would be really fun. The "Create-A-Monster" Competition would have players create the images and names for new monsters. This would go on for the timespan of a week or so, and there is no limit to how many monsters one person can make. At the end of that week, the wizards would pick their top choices and make a map using only those new monsters. The wizards would determine each monster's strength, hp, and abilities, so the map will still have its surprises.

I personally think this would be a really cool idea, so let me know what you guys think. Suggestions on the actual idea, or parts of the idea are welcome.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:57 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

too much wizard intervention and i think they tend to be lazy about player's ideas... so i think its not going to happen. never the less i think is a nice suggestion
Old 03-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Forum Admin

Binyamin has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

While I don't know about making a map of all user-made monsters, I *AM* always looking for new art to go with new monster ideas.

So let me toss this out. If you make me a new monster with all 4 views (N, S, E, & W) with proper shading and shadows, and it meets my other requirements (which change at the spur of the moment and thus can't be written up) chances are I'll use it. If I do, I'd give an "art by" line in its arch file. I might even make a doll of it and give the artist a freebie.

Deal?