Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Suggestions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Suggestions Post any suggestions for new Wyvern content here that is too complicated to explain in the idea log or that you want to first get feedback on from other players.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:45 PM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand
Default A more Political wyvern

As far as I can determine, wyvern only has one major Empire, which is the Minathian Empire. There appear to be a few small towns that appear to be outside Minathian Rule, although this is most likely because they are small trading villages. Then there are cities such as Bura Shaan or Coran that appear to be their own Kingdom, but don't appear to have any substaintal rule. (I'm not sure about Bura Shaan)

I would like to see several different empires inside wyvern. This may mean more towns, but if done correctly I feel a city could be made into a ingenious map including sub-maps and explorations maps that allow more quest, etc. not just a city sitting on the world map for no reason, like we have today.

What we might expect from new Empires.

1. By doing quest or jobs for certain empires you could become affiliated with them, even be knighted for that Empire. You could get special items that are attainable only through afilliation with a particular kingdom.
2.LQ could envolve going to war with other empires, you would be forced to fight for the empire you associate with.
3. LQ could actually go on for several days of battle between empires. (meaning they would have to be wizard run, and able to go through reboots).
4. During times of war, prices in other kingdoms could go up, and in times of peace they would go down, due to the amount of trade. This would give wyvern a inflation rate for items.

I just feel it could be something all the players of wyvern would enjoy, if done correctly. The idea is almost doable as is, if you could have other races go to war, etc.

We'll...that's it. I don't know how to explain it further, although I think I did a poor job of taking this idea from my mind and putting it on paper...or so to speak.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

There's no Human empire period (notice any emperors while walking throughout the land?). Just a series of city states. Further more, I do not know what you are thinking concerning Coron. Go look into the plot some more if you're so convinced of such nonsense.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:58 PM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand

Kingdoms then, as far as I can tell, the only big human kindgom in wyvern is Minath.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

So what? Humans have a lot of enemies out there in the world. It's in their best interest to affliate themselves with Minath Elion if they are large enough to do so and within range of its various resources. In any case this is not a topic that one, who didn't understand how a king could be below another king, should be taking up. Wyvern will eventually develop a better backstory but we won't consult you in the slighest and we already have plenty of good ideas already in mind.