Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Off Topic
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Discuss anything unrelated to Wyvern here, within reason.

Old 01-19-2008, 07:59 PM

Tracy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Tibia

What are your thoughts on it? I haven't played in a while and I don't want to start again until I hear from other people what it's like and remember it all so please... Tell me what it's like!
Old 04-24-2008, 01:35 AM

Darkspawn has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Well, I used to play Tibia. It's pretty fun, but really annoying because you have to bring a rope when you go down a hole, or else you will NEVER get out unless you tell your friend to grab you. PK is prevalent. Cussing is prevalent. I started at the swamp town, and rushed with the mobs of new players to fight rotworms in the tunnel. I got pk'd by some brazilians because I wouldn't leave their rotworm cave. I had a room in a guildhouse, shared by my friend, who probably hates me because I quit the game when I got pked and lost all the money I had finally gotten from a quest, and now he has to pay the rent by himself. The guild I was in is now gone, the leader is in another guild, my friend is in a different guild than the leader, who he was best friends with, my other friend disappeared or quit or something, and it's all gone haywire. Thats how Tibia was to me, and it was fun, but only when I was with my friends.