Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Storytelling
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Storytelling Share your mighty deeds on Wyvern

Old 10-25-2005, 10:54 AM

pan has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Anyone interested?

Ok listen up, I'm finally back (have been for about two days now XD) and i've gotten stuck writing a story for my english class. Supposed to be a fantasy based on an interest of mine... Well... Wyvern.... story... WOOT! An original combination LOL. Anyway I've got a basic idea for it but i need people who are willing to allow me to use their characters IN the tale. Preferably level 15+ but i do need about 3-5 lower leveled people. What i need from you is,

Character Name:
Character Level:
Personality: (Note about this one... I dunno about other people but my personality changes depending on my character... Pan is just... me though lol. If you don't know, put the alignment you want them to act)
Guild (if any):
Prefered Weapon: (if magic tell what kind)

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 10:33 PM

Alrighty then... good so far... need a few more before i can get much done though... btw, if anyone wants their weapons named you'll have to say so.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:52 AM

Now we're getting somewhere... i'm gunna write down this stuff and while i'm listening to "To Kill A Mockingbird" on tape during my next class in about... 15 mins i'll start writing it XP Keep sending them in people! When i finish some of it i'll let you all know where to find it!

BTW: i forgot... i need your races too... i can work with the few i know or can guess for now but i kinda need them asap.... sorry for not mentioning it,
Old 10-27-2005, 12:13 PM

OK... i've got the prologu and I think chapter one... lol i write quickly. If I can i'll get it up where i want it and let you all know where to find it. I'm gunna want a bit of input on this as it comes along... So any critique is welcome and asked for.

KK, go to <!-- m --><a href="http://www.freewebs.com/lamiaangelus/">http://www.freewebs.com/lamiaangelus/</a><!-- m --> for the story. So far anyway... working on chapter two....
Old 10-27-2005, 07:14 PM

lol Thanks salkand. Yeah... there probably is alot of stories to draw from... like satara's if he ever POSTS it....

Anywho i'll write down your info so i can continue writing it and hopefully make you appear somewhere.... lol almost to the third chapter and I haven't even shown up yet... Then again my chapters do seem short.... Anyway if anyone has raed it yet let me know what you think.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:56 AM

hmm... I just got a plotline for the next chapter or two.... work on it when i get into 4th hour &gt;&lt; lol i always tyoe these things before fourth hour &gt;&lt;
Old 10-28-2005, 04:22 PM

Me gunna try and use both ^_^

Got chapter 3 done, almost through chapter 4. I'll have it up as soon as i can.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:58 AM

I posted chapter 2, and i'm in the process of typing up chapter 3. Chapter 4 i'm about halfway done with. Don't expect me to do much after school today though... Halloween and i've got tricks to set.

Alrighty, i have added everything that i've finished writing so far. I haven't gotten mush free time yet today though so i still haven't completed chapter 4...

Neither have i gotten commentary &gt;&lt; Did anyone actually read the thing yet?
Old 11-13-2005, 10:32 PM

Chapter 6 or so is up. I've gotten some commentary and most people think its good so far. Its Aretis-Approved too!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:17 PM

[quote=&quot;salkand&quot;:b2bc4]
Your aware that this is a very old post. Most of that story is already up on the site...I doubt it's still being written.
[/quote:b2bc4]

Actually, he has a point. I haven't written anything about that for... a few weeks I wanna say? I'm honestly not even sure where my notebook with that is at this point. Sorry guys. I'll type it all up if I can find it.