Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Announcements Here you will find announcements regarding the forum and, from time to time, the game. Forum rules are also located here so make sure you read them.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Default Arcade

If you haven't already noticed, the forum has had an arcade for the last month and half, which replaced the radio station link, up in the navigation bar (you know, the one that nobody used). I didn't really think much of it when I added it to the forum, I just happened to find it when I was looking into new chatboxs and thought; "Why not?" However, since it seemed to get some attention, I recently went through the trouble of finding a few more free games to add to it and, if you guys continue to find it worth your time, I may do that some more in the future when I have free time of my own.

As you can see, from looking at it for 5 seconds, there's a small collection of flash games that you can play to get your name on the highscore lists for each game. Additionally, if you are the champion for any games, you get a scrolling bit of text announcing that above all the posts you make, throughout the forum, and if you collect enough championships, you can compete for the "King of the Arcade" title. You can also compete for positions on the leaderboard, which tallies all your highscore rankings, and there's a tournament system that allows you to challenge up to 8 other players to see who can do the best scores in individual games.

If you have any questions or comments, you can start a thread in the off topic forum or pm me. I would, at some point, like a bit of feedback to know whether or not you guys want me to spend some time building the game selection up, what types of games you'd want if I were to do that, (I'm limited by what games people put out there for free use, of course, but there are a lot of available titles) if the tournament system actually works, (it needs multiple people to test, so I'm not able to check it out on my own) and so on.