Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General All around wyvern-related chat

Old 03-29-2007, 09:12 AM

Pinkypop has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via ICQ to Pinkypop Send a message via MSN to Pinkypop Send a message via Yahoo to Pinkypop

Though this one be pixie... all of a sudden, me be wanting Fae wings

Why?

'Cos I love me Fae folk
Old 03-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Forum Admin

Pollux has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

As I see this, the issue with the quest prize item is simple, some quest prizes were meant to be a surprise/secret by their creators.

Thus, the rule that you cannot tell someone where the quest prize came from.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:14 AM
Forum Admin

Pollux has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Dude, I'm sorry, I know you spent a lot of time to write this and it's important, but it's unreadable right now. Please edit your message and make some paragraphs.

edit: I read it anyway. And I agree with some points, raising the level cap for instance, and removing losing XP upon death.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:14 AM

Moraath has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Huh.

I know I can't be the only who has thought of this, it's so base, but ehre goes: Why not just make QI only allowed in tells, and only if the player directly asks for it? You could also make how-to information completely banned.

On the same line is the fact that you can't give anything to other players. I realise, that if you could, people would give their level 1s uber weapons, equipment, etcetera, but you [i:8841b]could[/i:8841b] (theoretically(just throwing this out)) [b:8841b]possibly[/b:8841b] make there be [u:8841b]level requirements[/u:8841b] for things.

I realise all this would be a [i:8841b]huge[/i:8841b] change in the game, but I, for one, think it would be a positive change.

Just A Thought...
Old 03-30-2007, 09:11 AM

Ovrlndnsea has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

[quote="Pollux":f61d2]
and removing losing XP upon death.
[/quote:f61d2]
That might cause me to permanently quit Wyvern.
[quote="Moraath":f61d2]
On the same line is the fact that you can't give anything to other players. I realise, that if you could, people would give their level 1s uber weapons, equipment, etcetera, but you [i:f61d2]could[/i:f61d2] (theoretically(just throwing this out)) [b:f61d2]possibly[/b:f61d2] make there be [u:f61d2]level requirements[/u:f61d2] for things.
That could be good, but I think it should be changed a bit.
The first person who owns an item causes a level to be set to it, so that a level 25 could give to anyone say levels 20+. The level 20 player, after receiving the item from the level 25 player, could not give it to a level 15 player, because the level of the item remained at level 20.
(it doesn't have to be a five levels difference, but I picked that for example because that's the group limit)
[quote="Moraath":f61d2]
I realise all this would be a [i:f61d2]huge[/i:f61d2] change in the game, but I, for one, think it would be a positive change.
Yes. I agree wholeheartedly.