Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 06-07-2009, 10:24 AM

toxic has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Hey Arisu. I just recently made a website for some of the work I do on GIMP/Graphicsgale. The link is:

www.freewebs.com/arkonath

Hey guys. I just made a new website about Wyvern, and most of my artwork is going on there!

So far on it I've been able to finish Home page, chatbox, and some pictures. All I need to do now are put some helping guides and play around with it a little bit.

Link: www.freewebs.com/arkonath

I hope you like it, feel free to put any suggestions for it on here.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic View Post
Hey guys. I just made a new website about Wyvern, and most of my artwork is going on there!

So far on it I've been able to finish Home page, chatbox, and some pictures. All I need to do now are put some helping guides and play around with it a little bit.

Link: www.freewebs.com/arkonath

I hope you like it, feel free to put any suggestions for it on here.
Your shadows are wrong. They must have shadows and they must be on the right side. Read in the manual about image guidelines and custom image guidelines.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:38 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I don't know if it's getting heavy traffic from these forums or what, but the pages either load excruticatingly slowly, or not at all.
Potential problems: If THIS is your "wiz" account, is the freewebs name your player account? If so, nice job not linking them, buddy.
In addition, if you make HoF pics, everyone who you made HoF pics for which you put up on this website will know who you are; it'll be common knowledge in no time. I think you need to write off this "toxic" account...
The best bet is to just delete it, and everything you posted, since if the accounts are now linked, if your Parshin City gets accepted even under another Wizard name everyone will still know who it is (But that might not be too bad, since it seems that it isn't even a city anymore according to your development page).
And since you refer to Arkonath as a character on the home page, I assume my assumptions are correct.
You officially screwed up.

Edit: Your art page just loaded for me after 5 minutes.
Beside the shadows, the north image of your Frostwoman Paladin looks like you just did a complete flip of it, with the boots still facing south. Also, the east/west images are fine except that the boots look extremely strange; their shape is reminiscent of socks which aren't being worn, or that she is doing tip-toes on 'em.

Last edited by Zeofar : 06-07-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Wizardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeofar View Post
I don't know if it's getting heavy traffic from these forums or what, but the pages either load excruticatingly slowly, or not at all.
Potential problems: If THIS is your "wiz" account, is the freewebs name your player account? If so, nice job not linking them, buddy.
In addition, if you make HoF pics, everyone who you made HoF pics for which you put up on this website will know who you are; it'll be common knowledge in no time. I think you need to write off this "toxic" account...
The best bet is to just delete it, and everything you posted, since if the accounts are now linked, if your Parshin City gets accepted even under another Wizard name everyone will still know who it is (But that might not be too bad, since it seems that it isn't even a city anymore according to your development page).
And since you refer to Arkonath as a character on the home page, I assume my assumptions are correct.
You officially screwed up.

Edit: Your art page just loaded for me after 5 minutes.
Beside the shadows, the north image of your Frostwoman Paladin looks like you just did a complete flip of it, with the boots still facing south. Also, the east/west images are fine except that the boots look extremely strange; their shape is reminiscent of socks which aren't being worn, or that she is doing tip-toes on 'em.

Dont bother, this is axorz just trying to get around the fact that he stole someone elses copyright images and submitted them to the game. So we won't accept his art. His art will never be used and he will never be a wizard.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:00 PM

Morphan has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

So Toxic [aka. Axorz [Or is Zeofar Axorz... whatever]] is still trying to get accepted again and is trying to get unbanned? :S
Old 06-07-2009, 10:08 PM

Hamel has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphan View Post
So Toxic [aka. Axorz [Or is Zeofar Axorz... whatever]] is still trying to get accepted again and is trying to get unbanned? :S
I can assure you that Zeofar is not Axorz.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:29 PM

Axorz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
sup yo its me silthor.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Wizardess

Quote:
(it is not zeofar)

Just trying to con wizards into accepting his work, whether art or maps.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:59 PM

Axorz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

yup lols
Old 06-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

heres the website ploog, thundax, and I were working on during the downtime. It has a lot of info on it. www.freewebs.com/wyvern-help
Old 11-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Player Mod

Nodlove has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I don't like being the bearer of bad news, but...

Airick's Realm is down, "Sorry, the GeoCities web site you were trying to reach is no longer available."

Zifa's Realm is down, I'm getting a 404 there.

Gilrin Headquarters is down, "This Windows Live Space is no longer available."

Gotti is down, it is also a GeoCities site.

Holy Avengers is down, GeoCities.

These, I'm sure, had rich content that future generations will never be able to see again.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:14 PM

Trayr is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

Rich content = information copy/pasted from the site. *nod*
Old 11-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Player Mod

Nodlove has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayr View Post
Rich content = information copy/pasted from the site. *nod*
Yes, and future generations are deprived of this magnificent reiteration of information. *Cough*Original statement was sarcastic jest*/cough*
Old 11-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

The Way Back Machine is thy friend...

http://web.archive.org/web/200907291...om/wing_gotti/

http://web.archive.org/web/200605050...ifa.5p.org.uk/

http://web.archive.org/web/200909030...gers/Home.html

Speaking of things that are down, it's sad that the art board went down, way back when. I don't know if that whole thing can be recovered, but there was a lot of history there and it's a pain to look at on the Way Back Machine (I actually copied a lot of stuff from there for a blog post I wanted to do and it was torture).