Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 06-28-2008, 02:35 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I'm surprised this didn't get posted yet. but the funniest death I witness had to be during the gauntlet LQ today. I witnessed 3 people die in the matter of 10 seconds.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
I'm surprised this didn't get posted yet. but the funniest death I witness had to be during the gauntlet LQ today. I witnessed 3 people die in the matter of 10 seconds.
*laugh* it was more than 3 and it was ......

Flying boulder moves in....
Flying boulder sits next to players standing there doing nothing....
Time passes....players do not move.....
BAM
GRAVESTONES....

Im still laughing....
Old 06-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I was there. Thankfully. I will have to admit that it was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed on wyvern.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:05 PM

Suzumebachi has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Suzumebachi was killed by a killer bees~My name means "hornet" in Japanese.
I was also killed by my air elemental when I accidentally zapped it >.<

Not mine: Kohaku was killed by a killer bees--> only because he never dies and the wrong grammar...
Jamsai was killed by drowning -->He's still level 4 and still drowns in little kiddie pools
Old 07-09-2008, 04:07 PM

crinox has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to crinox Send a message via MSN to crinox

uh not exactly death but close too ...

during the lq with the mage guy, he got cornered and i amnaged to get that 1 accessible spot to attack him ... unfortunately i was in the pk guild at this time and betty ran up behind me and was smakin me (she's evil) culdnt leave pk guild cuz i was spamming potions lol
Old 08-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Razen

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
Lets try to get something going here. Tell about your worst or funniest death, its pretty straight forward.

Probably the funniest way I died was in a Raze (I think) Lq. Bullfrogz feared me cause we were both in Pk and I got sent flying into his DR. =/

Tragic.

Your turn!
I was killing zombie dragons with fireball/confusion combo. I hit the wrong alias and casted mana shield. The zombie drag hit me and I escaped with 1 hp. I went outside of the cave and was killed by a fox because my magic whip had expired.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:15 PM

Axorz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

This is oxorz's death, since Silthor doesn't die to monsters.

I was just RDing with a friend, and I lagged, bam, next thing I know, I was in the church... I looked at what killed me it said Monopod, but not that, me and my friend were in the pk guild, he took down like 3/4 of my hp and mono killed me.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Machuno Besar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

That's why there's a group command. Had it happen manytimes. "Why don't you join me in the RD, i'm far down but I can summon" "Yeah sure, i'll be right there" -Person presses down a few times- "I died and lost 200k drained XP O.O YOU KILLED ME"
Old 08-11-2008, 07:06 PM

Shortimer has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

on rockahantis i was running all over the ocean randomly, just running in circles, and i just mashed my num pad, and accidentally hit my alias that removed my flying gear, didnt notice mashed for about, 5 minutes... yeah, couldnt stop running and eventually drowned. i ran for about 10 minutes in the church afterwards.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:45 PM

Frosten has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

on my mage i was RDing and i got to like 100k til HoF, and a mono/ghast/fire shog combo hit me so i d/ced..then i come back in vesimas...well, i didn't have enough mana to cast mana shield on startup and like 10 hp so i shot a fireball at the naga serpent there because i always do that for some random reason and when i ran past him he smacked me a good one and killed me.

does anyone else think it's funny to shoot a fireball towards a wall that a monster is running to, running away from you? it cracks me up

Glacio (Frost Giant Axeman) (level 30)
Then (Human Mage) (level 28)
Shoot (Rakshasa Caveman) (level 26)
Magiz (Halfling Enchanter) (level 26)
Patron (Human Conjurer) (level 25)
Dboss (Halfling Rogue) (level 25)
Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 AM

Queballet has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Wink Learning to die (less)

It's old topic/chain, but as I've been thinking to start discussion just like this. Better continue here with the good/veteran stories already written.

Let us share

Most Irritating Instant Deaths

I'm 2 week old wyverner with lvl 15 or so characters. I did not think I'd really need red DSM or fire resistance against skulls...

...so my slow human swordsman was desperate and stubborn trying to kill 3 of them. I tried three times, and DB always wiped me. I was still like: Impossible!

...with my sword I have cleared this forest area from all elven wizards, and can move trough that open space. Oh is that a fireball? Helplessly watching as you are too slow and vulnerable against a spell coming from the last surviver who was hiding in the corner of area.

...now my fast halfling mage with speed(9 in air) and the fireballs now hurt yourself, thing shoots dragons at leisure, until a fear hits. She's so fast, that I can just stare how she runs to hug two dragons.

...halfling mage again. Lesson learned: "Don't ever go upstairs if you are a mage." Going up in a tower. You get blinded. Stairs was taken by some mob, can't go down. You hit a trap, creating monsters. A fireball don't kill them all but helps them kill you.

...halfling mage. RD. Go downstairs. Fire Wyvern at stairs, 2nd I've seen in this game. Yea I got good fire resist, but not strong enough cold attack. Back up to already "clear" floor. Safe. Okay first cold Wyvern I've seen in this game. Fear spell hits me, and without control I watch the mage to run to hug this monster and dying in a second.

...wood elf archer. Lesson learned: "Don't wear a sword if you are an elf."
So fast hitting, that recoil monsters kill in a second. Really humiliating. Go downstairs, a fire elemental was there. You are in a church.

...wood elf archer. Don't play if you are tired to observe sandy ground. Lvl 14. You just had cleared a tough area and was heading happily out with full health. A mere brown mold was hiding in the mud. You have just time to read how you hit it 5 times in a second, which was a mistake. You feel extremely cold.

It's really a strange game. Dying makes a difference. But you can not avoid dying, helpless you are, observing how your funny character has made another mistake. Then after that adrenaline rush and facing demons, some supercute rabbit blocks your path in a city. And you can't even hit it.

Last edited by Queballet : 09-14-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:47 PM

yashar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

well i was training a bit, when i saw a kobald, i decided to go in frog mode, as i always knew the kobald was the last creature let, but then i forgot about the magic trap, overkilled 4 times by a monopod, lost around 1.6million xp, while i was 15k tnl to level up, oh btw i was level 22 :/