Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 PM

neverquit has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Neverquits's archer build

Its been a while since i posted, this is a archer class i was thinking of doing when wyvern comes back based on a lvl 30 stoney. i want to lvl the stoney but its insane to do random dungeon and melee especially with beefed up death ray, confusion vulnerability to stoneys, and insanity spell similar to fear spell the one reapers started to use. I figured ill do what i did with my naga train in arrows and kill from afar it did wonders for me in random dungeon i was safe and got my naga from 22 to 25 with flame and shock arrows it was slower exp gain but safe gain and a couple of other techniques to get a naga out of a killzone.

*30 RANGE: 20 trained 10 from guild, 30 is a ok of a number for rding but LQ's forget about it max it out for that.
*15 FIND WEAKNESS:
*5 STRENGTH: dont know how much incantation i need to cast strength nor do i know of a earth incantation besides strength didnt copy any information off website incase it went down, also heard a rumor strength doesnt affect range damage FW does i dont know if its true never tested it i guess nows the perfect time as any.
*20 EARTH: -5 guild leaves me 15 if i am correct with guild negative
*10 LORE:
*10 CONJURATION: 10 i think its a safe number for create earth wall spell the sites down so i dont know exactly how much conjuration/lore you need to cast earth wall, and dont know if its a evocation or conjuration spell.
*5 LIFE: for duration of earth wall spell
*5 HEALTH: lastly 5 in health to regenerate hp just using potions stinks at times. Bringing me to barely geting by with 30X3=90 skill points that i have.

For the earth wall i consider it my archery post a barrier to seperate me and the monsters/spells/PK like that crazy dark fear resembling type spell reapers have started using. I could also use it to block off monsters entrance path doors towards me in RD's so i dont bite off more than i could chew or my two favorites just make a alias to pretty much make a quick Fortress around you to get a breather if things are getting intense, for the other technique i would create a 1 block conjuration between me and reaper, step back behind wall a few steps and shoot around corners technique so i dont get spammed with confusion with the vulnerability to confusion stoneys already have which leads to the crazy spell then death ray in which i only have death protection amulet to combat the spell since archers cant wear platinum armor if i remeber correct, or confuse spamed into someother monster like red dragon or monopod that can take you out if your caught with your pants down.

Im sure i could tweek the build with certain items i cant remeber what most of them might be but if anyone knows a way to perfect this build with the 90 skills without lowering range, fw, spell, spell duration, and ring slots id love the feedback.