Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Chit-Chat
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Chit-Chat Get to know your fellow players

Old 11-26-2006, 01:18 AM

Mykenubie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default The "Where we are in the games we play" topic.

Yes, it's another one of those "what we're doing when Wyvern's down" topics. State what game you're currently playing, but you also [b:1c704]have to tell us your progress[/b:1c704].

Obviously, there will be spoilers, so don't post anything about a game that's just been released.

Myke***ie's current game and progress:

-Golden Sun: The Lost Age: Hard mode solo with Jenna. Currently level 52 and getting ready to fight Agatio and Karst.
-Metal Fatigue: Stuck on level 8 of the Mil-Agro campaign, hard mode. [b:1c704]Damn you Marauding Hedoth Combot!!!![/b:1c704]
-Halo PC: Legendary mode, stuck on the final portion of Assault on the Control Room where I have to infiltrate the pyramid structure. Not sure if I can do it, though. (Only two health bars left and no med kits.)
-Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones: Playing it again for about the tenth time. Currently on chapter 8.
-Command and Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour: (Long name, eh?) Trying to beat all the skirmish maps.
-Riviera: The Promised Land: Trying to get an ending with the lovely Lady Fia. Tried it before, but was a couple of affection points short and got the generic ending instead.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:03 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Wait, were actually supposed to be doing other things while Wyvern's down? Awwww Shucks!

Anyways, I haven't really been playing any games since I started using this laptop (Don't ask) but when I was on my PC, I was a little bit playing the Sims 2, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and sometimes 3059. I'm now playing Stargate Wars and Kingdom of Loathing. And I suppose thats about all.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:21 PM

Dariai has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

HATE WYVERN?! blasphomey (sp) ok now on topic,

WoW: realm-Suramar race-human class-paladin level-20
Dungeons n dragons heroes: Just beat the frost worm

thats about it, message me in WoW if you feel like it, my names Dariai, also my XBL account ran out but i may be back sometime in the near future, add Blankodin
Old 11-28-2006, 07:04 AM
Player Mod

binsenkind has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

oooooohhhhh... starflight :-)
thank u arilou :o)
i hope the end is not as sad as the originals ;-)
Old 11-28-2006, 10:53 PM

Hey Arilou- Dungeon Master at all? It doesn't seem like your kind of game, but just wondering.

Completely besides that, I also kinda get that feeling about skillsets. I mean, I find it kinda intriguing, but it gets kinda boring after awhile. At this point in time, I am fairly sure I can make a pretty good skillset, even though I've made very few characters. I get a little more bored when they start having discussions on healing.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:25 PM

Making skillsets and analyzing them are kinda fun for me too, but talking about them (Unless of course its like, Toe's or Kathy's skillsets) gets a little boring for me. I can plan out a Paladin skillset, but I don't really need to talk about it that much, since its not really my style. Aside from that, I don't really like talking about skillsets I'm interested in, since I like keeping them secret >.>.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:20 PM

Mykenubie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I freakin' love how off-topic this thread has become.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:59 PM

Me too! Its like, awesome!!11!!1