Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 PM

Durango has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Spirit travel

I've not used the skill much on my other characters but my paladin uses it lately and I'm thinking of training more in the skill. I was wondering how much it helps at each level and does it max out at 10 or can you train above and still get further benefit from it?

Currently my paladin has 5 points in it at level 20 and it seems like enough for now. I was considering getting 1 point at each level until level 25. So I'd have 10 at level 25.

I'd like to try some LQing if I hof this character and in the past I've always been a bit hesitant because I'd lose a bunch of xp.

Last edited by Durango : 03-04-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango View Post
I've not used the skill much on my other characters but my paladin uses it lately and I'm thinking of training more in the skill. I was wondering how much it helps at each level and does it max out at 10 or can you train above and still get further benefit from it?

Currently my paladin has 5 points in it at level 20 and it seems like enough for now. I was considering getting 1 point at each level until level 25. So I'd have 10 at level 25.

I'd like to try some LQing if I hof this character and in the past I've always been a bit hesitant because I'd lose a bunch of xp.
It does not max at 10 and players do have much higher amounts.
Sometimes to outtrain out of negatives and sometimes just to gain more benefit.
It works like the merchant skill, on a curve, once you get to 10 or so the benefits decrease greatly and continue to decrease the more you train.
So some players are happy with 10 at level 25 and some have much higher at higher levels.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:32 AM

Voarin has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Spirit travel was like life insurance, always felt like a gamble. Sometimes I'd wonder why I invested in it, then would untrain it. Few moments later I'd fall to some magic trap and hit myself in the head. Good times.
Last edited by Logwad : Yesterday at 10:55 PM.