Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Announcements Here you will find announcements regarding the forum and, from time to time, the game. Forum rules are also located here so make sure you read them.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Default Downtime

As you know, Rhialto took the game down to change the static IP and the game has remained down for longer than intended. Short story short, something broke while Rhialto was trying to fix a keyboard problem and that has caused it to remain down all this time. There are, at this time, no estimates on when it will be back and we will not be giving any. If, however, Rhialto assures us that he can get the game back up at a certain time, we will relay that.

We will also be using the forum to email you when the game comes back up so you won't have to lurk here if you don't want. To make sure you receive the email, check your profiles to make sure your email is up-to-date and if you do not currently have an account, make sure to sign up. If you have problems registering an account and you need some assistance you can, for now, use the game's contact email, (wyvern@cabochon.com) but please make sure that you do not use that email for forum issues once the game returns (instead use in-game mail).
Old 06-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

We are at an "impass", gang.

After discussing it, we feel that it is time that you know as much as we do and you can make your decisions with that in mind.

We have had weeks and weeks of no replies or contact at all, or at best short emails with plans that were not carried through for whatever reason, with no updates/or info for us to give you

This is the message we got from Rhialto today.

"I have no status to report, other than it may not be back for months at this point. I need to cart the (heavy) server home, set it up, get the data off the disk, and then find a new place to host it.
R"

Arilou and I are done being involved at this point. We feel that we've done all that we can.

I personally feel that R will let them game go if we don't continue to bother him.

We are waiting for him to be actively involved in the game again and honestly I do not forsee that happening.

Arilou will leave the forum up indefinitely for you to come and enjoy. But we will not be involved at this time.

So what you do from here is up to you.

Those that mentioned things about donating might want to let Rhialto know this information. We will not give out his personal info here in the forum, but it is not hard to find an email etc out in the great internet-land.

You can discuss all this amongst yourselves in other threads etc. I am not sure if you can reply here, but it's probably best not to so folks don't get lost that stop in only now and then.

It's been a great ride!

Tesh
Old 06-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Just FYI,
The wyvern@cabochon.com email does *not* reach Rhialto.

Tesh