Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:07 PM

neverquit has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Full sets O_O

With the wyvern downtime i have been thinking *uh oh im thinking that cant be good!* does any one know what a full diamond set does O_O besides just give a bunch of AC, this is probably off topic it should probably be in the suggestion thread but how cool would it be if full sets gave a certain stat , as in if you have 4 pieces out of 5 of the set you dont get any stats besides what each piece gives on the other hand if you have 5 out of 5 then u get each pieces stat and +50 hp for final stat or something.... *example* the diamond set becuase plat is already powerful enough >_> with all the stats it gets from each piece plus AC and the diamond set doesnt really have much going for it as far as i know O_O... maybe just alot of ac? Or how about a full elven set you get like -100 move speed !!!!! kinda like speed boots except you need the full set to get the last final stat, or maybe Lightweight elven full set just to make things more realistic hence its lightweight it will allow you to move faster because your not burdened by heavy weight unlike the heavy platemails or something.... if any one has more info on the diamond sets stats i would apreciate it

Some full set examples feel free to add any if i missed.

Diamond set: diamond helm, glove, platemail, boots, diamond weapon

Elven set: elven helm, shield, cloak, boots, weapon IE elven sword

Lightweight set: pretty much the elven set above except its all lightweight including light elven sword

These sets imo dont got much for them unless i missed the big picture and we do have full set bonuses in the game , the plat has great stats and elec has some good ones as well with +10% each piece shock resist, x-ray and other stats i missed. Once again if anyone has info on diamond gear feel free to share.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:38 PM

kiez has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I would just like to say that I just recently found basically the same idea in the archives, where the wizards showed interest in this idea. At this point, I think it is something we just have to wait for.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiez View Post
I would just like to say that I just recently found basically the same idea in the archives, where the wizards showed interest in this idea. At this point, I think it is something we just have to wait for.
Full armor set bonuses is a staple of many fantasy games and as such, it has been suggested, by both wizards and players, quite a bit over the years. So, yes, it's probably only a matter of time before someone finally gets around to coding it.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:37 PM

Lordz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I used to have a full diamond set on lordz. Completely useless at the time because AC was worthless and spam healing overruled every aspect of armor... If it wasn't agil +10 cloth it was useless back then. Nowadays though Diamond Armors seem A LOT more interesting and useful. I'd go for a full set of +5-6 diamond armor especially if there was a full set bonus. Talk about balling! =D

Minus out the need for the weapon though. (Raks cant use swords n axes and whatnot therefor they cant have the bonus? Not cool)
Old 03-19-2011, 04:40 PM

neverquit has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Haha i would love a full diamond set enchanted to 5 o-0 raks could probably use the diamond claws from stores haha but wouldnt be as good as jem claws
Old 03-19-2011, 11:17 PM

Trayr is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

Natural claws are even better than diamond claws. I'm not quite sure how they compare to.... 'jem' claws though.