Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Old 12-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Player Mod

Irlazy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I have a ton of great wyvern memories including RDing with a large group of people. I think it was 6 or 7 of us and was almost worthless for the exp and caused a bunch of lag but it was fun all the same. Also have a lot of memories surrounding the pally chat. Gotta love theetube.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:26 AM

Halfaxe has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

For me it would have to be getting my HoF image added after freshly hitting 25 in AV. Something about the environment of that map always made it one of my favorite areas.

Socially, playing my part in Joe's traveling van of Wyvern players as me and my friend hopped from basement to basement was a really fun part of logging on every day.

As far as memorable, the two that stick out are wearing a wedding dress on my male dwarf, and getting asked to be married by Yangboy who offered to share his porty home with me. This was hilarious to 12 year old me and I had the first same gender Wyvern wedding while he was none the wiser

Also, finding a Marilith on the World Map by Alaria and feeling like I was fighting a real monster having never seen one before.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:55 PM

Gate has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Hmm, the one that sticks out to me was when I created my first pixie and I was going through Halfling land just flying along and BAM there was Biny right infront of me. He gave me a doll and an autograph. Was great, then I hugged the doll and it blew up

Oh and of course all my time sitting in NVA and MAH.

And the Lag lq.. and.. well I have too many favorites.

My worst was when a pest stole my money when I was trying to buy an jeweled axe and the server reset ^-^

Also Arilou, the one about the spider graphic and Tesh also made me laugh, that was pretty awesome.

Edit: Oh and Biny gave me another one right after I blew that one up btw. I still had it until the game went down.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:50 PM

Scones has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Gosh, it's been so long that I don't even remember my character's names. Hall of Faming my first character, definitely. Had a halfling mage, made my own sprite for him and everything.

Went for a badass sword wielding old wizard, ended up with it looking like a grandmother with a stick.

Finding dinosaurs. o.o

EDIT: Oh, is that... Is that my sig? You know what, I'm not even going to change it. Here's to nostalgia.

Bunnies set the world on fire!

Last edited by Scones : 09-16-2014 at 10:53 PM.