Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Off Topic
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Discuss anything unrelated to Wyvern here, within reason.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:01 AM

Clipce has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk
Old 07-23-2008, 04:41 PM

King Kojack has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat
The Easier The Game, The Greater My Threat.
The Greater My Threat, The More Attention I Draw.
The More Attention I Draw, The Tighter They Play Me.
The Tighter They Play Me, The More I Train."
Old 07-23-2008, 06:51 PM

randorxeous has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat
wizard
Old 07-23-2008, 11:07 PM

Warcow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

wizard fed
Old 07-24-2008, 09:39 AM

Shortimer has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat wizard fed apple-sauce
Old 07-24-2008, 05:51 PM

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat wizard fed apple-sauce to
Old 08-01-2008, 09:34 PM

crinox has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to crinox Send a message via MSN to crinox

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat wizard fed apple-sauce to Arilou's
Old 08-01-2008, 11:37 PM

Jessikha has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat wizard fed apple-sauce to Arilou's mom
Old 08-03-2008, 11:06 PM

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat wizard fed apple-sauce to Arilou's mom.

One

------
Come on, cant we start a new paragraph?
Old 08-06-2008, 06:28 PM

Icy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to save a slice of Binyamin's Pizza that had been masticated." Then Teshuvah vomited chunks of greenish Salkand. Waffles were "shocked" back into the microwave to bemoan their ultimate doom that was near. However, thirty wyverneers roared that they had duped clovers and then given themselves some buzz-cuts. Arilou whined incessantly like a little pixie. Then, Salkand asked for banishment, immediately. He intended to dance like furious rodents do. Fortunately, Cthulu summoned a gorilla named Bing-Bong while a drunk fat wizard fed apple-sauce to Arilou's mom.

One Wikipedian

(comment - Yes, I have to be obsessed with Wikipedia, as usual.)
Old 08-07-2008, 02:29 AM

Mykenubie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

One Wikipedian
Uguu
Old 08-07-2008, 08:51 AM

themadhobo has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

One Wikipedian Uguu munched
Old 08-07-2008, 12:34 PM

One Wikipedian Uguu munched
on
Old 08-07-2008, 10:45 PM

One Wikipedian Uguu munched on
her
Old 08-08-2008, 12:54 AM

themadhobo has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

One Wikipedian Uguu munched on her own
Old 08-08-2008, 01:25 AM

One Wikipedian Uguu munched on her own
hair
Old 08-10-2008, 12:24 PM

biggie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to
Old 08-10-2008, 12:39 PM

Machuno Besar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie View Post
Blood-spattered crow was falling down the gigantic mountain. "Rad..," said I. "We were planning to go home. Instead we decided to
There's more then one page. Might wanna check the whole thing.

One Wikipedian Uguu munched on her own hair
when
Old 08-10-2008, 03:34 PM

One Wikipedian Uguu munched on her own hair when
two
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM

Axorz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower