Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:55 PM

themadhobo has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Making gold fast

So, Im pretty much terrible at earning any form of wealth. Has anyone got solid tips on fast ways to grow kingly rich?

So far my best profits have been when exploring quests and in level 30+ of RDs.

Note: I have 3 merchant.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:41 PM

Warcow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Well, 3 merchant is pretty healthy
I think the optimum merchant level is 0,1,3,6, or 10+ ...but that's debatable and something for another thread
Well, I'd take a jab at guessing that you're not selling enough stuff, be it to shops, or at the the auction house.

Here's some quick tips, hope they're helpful
Learn the supply and demands of wyvern, auction off things people need, and try to get things you need by yourself instead of buying them off of greedy merchants.

Find a good balance between your carrying ability, merchanting skills, and your killing power in your skills

Exercise extreme patience! experience pays
Old 06-23-2008, 12:47 AM

Jessikha has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Get many, many bags of great holding and set up autobag commands for them. Here are a few of my bags:

- Bag of great holding for gems: Don't touch this puppy, and let the autograb and autobag commands work wonders here. When it's full, you can easily make over 10-20k gold minimum.

- Bag of great holding for potions: Same deal as above. Autograb + Autobag = easy, effortless cash.

- Bag of great holding for weapons/magic items/spellbooks/wands/whatever: Have bags for as many items as you need; I personally have one for equipment and spellbooks (both common in RDs) that really save a lot of weight.

I have more, but these should give you a general idea of how to amass money without even realizing you're doing it.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:41 AM

themadhobo has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

thank you! today Ive just been farming nearby monsters such as devils and blue reavers for potion drops and spellbooks. Its turned out moderately profitable, but I think Im going to try out pick pocketing at thergerim tomorrow.

Do bags of greater holding work more effectively with less in them? or do you use multiples for the sake of organization?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

personally I say untrain 1 merchant. my 3 merchant key levels are 1, 2, or 5 (again debatable for another topic). but as for where is the best place to train for money. would have to be places that drop spellbooks/scrolls/wands, or other high value items to shops. player supply demand shifts so much with the the introduction of new items (platinum). So my best bet for places to get money would be mini quest areas (for you to find and use/abuse), Khyatsi Forest (you'll find many soul takers there for looting, aswell as dragons, or random loot piles.), Macabre (In my opinion this place is byfar the best training spot for level 10-20), Tehur (find this place on your own, but when you do you'll know it's well worth it.), and Blackrose Forest (many elf huts and dragons for you to kill for money).

Also I forgot to add this one
Ancient Vesimas - Great spot for money for players 15-25+ as the monsters in there will drop many items that yield max store price.