Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:27 PM

Taloth has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Never received my e-mails... still....

alright, i made 3 characters BEFORE the crash, because 24 hours had passed before each one. Different e-mails on all. I made another after the crash on another e-mail, and even resent the activation email to each one. it's been about a day and a half since I sent the most recent one, and I sent an e-mail to the GM (or whatever the game master is called here), but nothing's happened yet (it's been about a day.)

Did it take everyone else this long to get their e-mail or is something just up with the system?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:15 PM

Kabroz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Have you checked your junk mail?

If its not there then I have no idea.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:29 PM

Durango has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

It usually takes a few seconds I made my characters on a gmail account and just went and checked the junk folder. Sure enough the email was there so I just moved it into the in-box. After I did that all the other emails I got just went into the normal mail.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:44 AM

Kama has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

As someone said in your other thread, you can add www.cabochon.com to a list of 'approved' sites or something of the sort, and that may fix your problem. Another possibility is what Durango/Kabroz said.

Normally I get my e-mails instantly. By the time I get to my inbox to check for them they're there. So yes, it's unusual you're not receiving yours but other people have had similar problems in the past usually having to do with their e-mail provider's settings. Check your spam, look for an "approved list" you can add to, or try an e-mail with a different provider. Other than that I don't know either. Hope this is of at least some help.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 AM

Taloth has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

hahaha, i kept checking the AOL spam folder with no luck, but i just checked my gmail account's spam and, whatdyaknow, there they are :P

thanks everyone