Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:45 AM

Radanarion has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Unhappy I have forgotten my password and wish to chnage my e mail adress!

hi ive forgotten my password (stupid) and my e mail adress has now changed how can i get back playing wyvenr with my character now? please help!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Sorry, but unless you can somehow remember your password or recreate/regain access to your old email address you'll have to create a new account...

Quote:
if a player loses access to their own email address (or forgets what it is), and they forget their password, then they have officially lost the character forever. They can never get it back, and we do not make exceptions to this rule for any reason.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:17 PM

Radanarion has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

even if the password is stored in my computer although i cant read it i can still logg in and play wyvern but what happens when i chnage computers? Does the fact that i can logg in to the game make any difference?
Old 09-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

No it doesn't as this is actually why it specifically asks you to type your old password before being allowed to change it. You could, for example, be a friend/sibling of the account's owner and gained access to his account because you now somehow have access to his computer. So [in this theoretical] you could be trying to parley that current access into stealing the account for yourself permanently. We just have no way of knowing for sure who you really are, so the rules allow for no exceptions whereby we can help you. Again, I'm sorry, but unless you can somehow remember your password on your own you're out of luck.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:53 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Yeah, as a rule, always change your password to something you always use or will remember if you're the type that switches emails frequently.

Last edited by Teshuvah : 11-08-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Removing info that would encourage unscrupulous individuals to nab other people's personal data.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeofar View Post
Yeah, as a rule, always change your password to something you always use or will remember if you're the type that switches emails frequently.
The message above this already tells you the answer to everything I deleted in its delete reason.

This message has been deleted by Arilou. Reason: Please do not post information that could help unscrupulous individuals nab other people's personal data. Thank you.

The manual already explains what needs explaining about lost passwords.