Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:20 AM

Ploog has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to Ploog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
Aw Don't give up WoW on our account
LOL Ya, I don't think I could, no offense or anything lol. I'm too pro =p. I do wish to see the updates, and should Wyvern 2 come out, I will most likely subscribe and try it out.

-Bonechewer, Tiristan holy/prot pally and Aviann feral/resto drood =p
Old 05-13-2009, 04:10 AM

Lordz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I just wanted to stop by and say nothing..

My job is done here.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:51 PM

Warcow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Wink It’s only drama if we choose to make it so, please be reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
I removed the link because you arent going to be allowed to continue this nonsense anymore.
No one cares why you did it or why you didn't do it or why you want to be somehow vindicated. You did it, you were punished for it.
Im not even going to read it. The drama is way past and I am in no way interested in rekindling drama or "who did what when and why its not my fault or why it was all my fault".
None of it matters, period.
You weren't ip banished. You all lost your characters for it per Legolas.
Its the way it is.
Your actions (your being plural) caused problems for many players.
I doubt they care to hear your story either after all the trouble you caused them. (you again being plural).
Chose to play or not, that is totally up to you.
You will probably always be noticed and watched as are any who are banished for problems.
It's a game, none of that matters.
Those who play again are fine with that and are doing well and enjoying relearning Wyvern with the updates/AC and things they never got to play.
The choice is yours, but the drama isnt coming back. Play, don't play. Up to you.
This is a no drama zone though So just play or move along.
This will be the last word on an event that was almost a year ago.

Ah, Tesh, your statements are always refreshing…

Yes, I would like to be vindicated, why the defensiveness and censorship all of a sudden? I am not breaching any rules besides perhaps making you feel uneasy through reason and logic. If what you claim with such conviction is true, then why are you taking away the option for people to decide for themselves? Surely, they would eventually arrive at the same conclusion you have.

I chose to post the short reflection on my website instead of here for concerns of my freedom of speech, and your response only demonstrates my concern. I am probably one of the few people on this forum who can speak without fear of unjustified retribution from wizards. Even so, I can only speak here when you guys (you guys being singular) decide I could, so you wizards can bend my words to antagonize me while restating the ‘facts’ to make yourselves appear justified. Who’s to decide what fact is when you control the entire media? I know the drill; I’ve seen it done to others a few too many times. Frankly, I think we are all a little too mature for that.

I’m sure there’s a better way for you to get your message across to me. Please hear me out, and I’ll gladly listen to what you have to say. It’s only drama if we choose to make it so, let’s reason together instead.

PS. Hi Lordz
Old 05-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcow View Post
Ah, Tesh, your statements are always refreshing…

Yes, I would like to be vindicated, why the defensiveness and censorship all of a sudden? I am not breaching any rules besides perhaps making you feel uneasy through reason and logic. If what you claim with such conviction is true, then why are you taking away the option for people to decide for themselves? Surely, they would eventually arrive at the same conclusion you have.

I chose to post the short reflection on my website instead of here for concerns of my freedom of speech, and your response only demonstrates my concern. I am probably one of the few people on this forum who can speak without fear of unjustified retribution from wizards. Even so, I can only speak here when you guys (you guys being singular) decide I could, so you wizards can bend my words to antagonize me while restating the ‘facts’ to make yourselves appear justified. Who’s to decide what fact is when you control the entire media? I know the drill; I’ve seen it done to others a few too many times. Frankly, I think we are all a little too mature for that.

I’m sure there’s a better way for you to get your message across to me. Please hear me out, and I’ll gladly listen to what you have to say. It’s only drama if we choose to make it so, let’s reason together instead.

PS. Hi Lordz
No, thats the point. You cheated for your own characters benefit. You got caught and then talked.
You ruined a game experience for others by inconveniencing many, many players. Nevermind hours and hours of wizards time.
There is no being heard out. It's done. There is no retribution, you cheated for your own benefit and got punished. This isnt a democracy and no one is interested in further hearing your nonsense other than maybe the others that cheated. So feel free to mail them. But this is done here, as I said.
If you feel you were mistreated , feel free to mail Legolas who gave the list of banishments to be done. Or Better yet, email Rhialto and explain to him how you duped for months and want it to be reconsidered because you think Legolas was unfair I'd love to hear when he laughs at you.

Btw don't bother worrying about coming back. Someone who can try to justify this level of cheating will only cheat again and isn't the kind of player we want.