Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 10-11-2008, 06:07 PM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand

Hello and good morning.

I am Salkand and I am holding the first Wyvern art contest, for all the glory of being the greatest artist in wyvern. There are of course some rules that you must adhere by.

1. Your picture must have at least one Wyvern player (of your choice)

2. Although I do not care if you have permission to use that character, if said person complains about your picture, it will be disqualified. So get their permission, or use your own character.

3. There is no limit to how much or how little you can have in your picture.

4. All Pictures must be hosting on your own DeviantART site.

5. When you are finished with your picture, submit to me a link to said picture, and I will post that link at my site at www.freewebs.com/necropoliss/

6. Judges will remain unknown until after all pictures have been submitted. You can not bribe them with anything. I (Salkand) will have Nothing to do with the judging process, so don't even ask me for opinions.

7. Although to be nice I will try to find a prize suitable, I make no guarantees that you will get anything out of this. If a wizard feels like it, maybe they will offer something, but don't hold your breath.

8. If I ask you to be a judge and you accept, you can not enter the contest. If you are found to be entering on an alt, you will be removed as a judge, and forfeit the contest.

9. Wizards may also join the contest, but will not be asked to judge, because I am afraid of asking the wizards for anything.

10. Rules are subject to change without notice, if I have left anything out, but any such changes will be made via new post within this thread, so as to alert all contestants. I will try my best not to make any official changes.

11. Once the contest starts, there will be NO changes to the rules, the contest will start on Monday October 13th, although feel free to start your pictures any time you wish.

Ready, set. . . Now I have to find judges, dern it!

If you join the contest send me an in-game mail so that I know who has entered.

The official end date of the contest is going to be this NEXT thursday, 11/6 I think. One week from today.

FINALLY THE CONTEST IS OVER!

sorry for the delay, first one of my judges disappeared and I had to find another one. . . then there was a tie for first place and I had to get yet another judge. . . then it was still a tie for first place and I had to find YET ANOTHER JUDGE.

The verdict is in though. You can find the results at www.freewebs.com/necropoliss/

(And because Arilou seemed to think I did this for no other reason than to get pictures on a site. . . meant for stories. If he wants he can host the pictures in his blog and I'll remove them).