Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:38 PM

jezrald has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Options for acquiring EotS

I've heard very little about EotS, but what I have heard makes me want it. Unfortunately, I have no idea whether it's still available from its original source, where it comes (or came) from, or even whether it's still in the game.

Now obviously, I'm not looking for hand-holding, but I'm also not looking for people to tell me, "Explore the game more, you'll discover whether it exists, whether you have any chance of getting it, and whether you'd actually want it. Oh, and you might even discover how to get it!" So: hints, or just a straight-up "sorry can't say".

Thanks
Old 02-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezrald View Post
I've heard very little about EotS, but what I have heard makes me want it. Unfortunately, I have no idea whether it's still available from its original source, where it comes (or came) from, or even whether it's still in the game.

Now obviously, I'm not looking for hand-holding, but I'm also not looking for people to tell me, "Explore the game more, you'll discover whether it exists, whether you have any chance of getting it, and whether you'd actually want it. Oh, and you might even discover how to get it!" So: hints, or just a straight-up "sorry can't say".

Thanks
Was a festival prize, you can buy it now only from the few players that have it.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:53 PM

jezrald has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

OK, thanks