View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:58 PM

Xae has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

To summarize peoples feelings towards the game in a nut shell, people enjoy being successful in a game. The limitations the wizards enact make the game a bit more difficult, therefore lowering the chances of a player being successful. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just an observation. Things used to be pretty lax in the game and I would say that was the time where the game was most active. As the limitations started coming in, less people played because it just got too hard for them.

I understand the vision the wizards have of the game and it improves the quality of the game. A lot of these limitations set Wyvern apart from the rest. Unfortunately, most people would prefer to simply be good with little effort, than put in the work to get a top position in the game.

Wyvern is a work of art. Complicated one. At first glance, it might look a bit intimidating because of it's complexity, but the longer you stick to it, the more you'll come to appreciate it for exactly what intimidated you in the first place. One thing I can say about Wyvern is that when you get into it, it's hard to get out. Since most of the other mmorpgs are almost exactly the same, after you get pretty into it, it's not that difficult to quit.