View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcow View Post
Being neither a player nor a wizard, I am hardly qualified to judge anyone by those standards.

But it seems to me what the players are trying to say is, “Thanks for your help, but may I speak with your supervisor please? We are tired of being treated by people trained and bound by protocol and machines. We want to talk to real people, and be treated as such.”
We'd like to talk to our supervisor too

(besides the fact that the original person who complained was banished for vulgar language in shouts repeatedly and has no intention of ever following any rules anyway I will attempt to reply to this once again )

If you can find him (Rhialto) and get him to do the things you are complaining about/and we have brought to his attention more times than I can count ,( if you read arilou's message he was supposed to do these things months ago (maybe a year now since the healing nerf) and didn't finish/do them.), that would be great.

So all we can do is keep explaining to you over and over why its not doing what you want and that he hasnt finished/started/done it yet.
We have no other answer for you. We can only tell you what we were told.
If you can get another answer out of him, go for it. But even better get him to do what the answer was. That's even better.

The answer doesnt change just because you don't like it *Shrug*

We have operated with no arch wizards for years, they periodically pop in and fix or half fix something and disappear for months on end again. Leaving us there to try to answer your questions as best we can. And we do, over and over and over. Repeating what he had told us.
We have done our best, to keep things moving, keep new content and keep things as stable as we can for you. Why? Because we are obviously nuts to put up with stuff

That's all there is to it.