Thread: Where is wyvern
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syx View Post
Thanks for looking into it Tesh. This doesn't seem to be my problem though. I tried with that ip and various other ip's on cortland and can't get through to any of them.

I've traced the issue. As always I have a completely clean feed all the way across the world to Seattle, but as soon as I step off the internet backbone onto cortlands machines I hit issues. For the last day or two the issue is that I hit a complete wall, I can't even raise the cortland web homepage.
Yeah we are aware that the issue is not the server, but the internet provider Cortland, that's not news, they've had problems now for weeks.

I have no idea what the issue is for you, other players are logging in normally just fine and others that cant are able to using the dns in the server spot that I gave you without any problems.

Keep trying putting the dns number I gave you in the server slot on the log in screen since that is the current solution.

Yes, the IP is having problems (thats cortland) but we get around it by using the direct dns as I said since it's a dns issue/error. If that doesn't work for you I have no idea what else to offer for help.