View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:48 PM

Harbringer Of Good Stuff is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwen View Post
In cobra form a naga receives the bonus of extra movement speed, a buff for cobra form. In higher forms the Naga receives the bonus of natural heavy armor, flight, and poison attacks which help to deal damage over time.

Humans also don't get the bonuses that a wood elf or halfling get (Because halflings were buffed insanely high). They also don't get the bonuses a naga gets in speed and flight along with natural AC, nor do they have the health bonus as well.

And Nagas are meant for either melee classes or magic, like the Rakshasa. Not every race is meant to be able to do everything. And if they go into something that their race isn't specifically good at then they have to find ways to overcome that weakness (like Pixies going into close combat or Stone giants casting spells).
If Nagas are truly to be meant for melee classes or magic, then I want them to get negatives in some of their forms. For example, archery.

I look toward the day of being the best I can be.