Thread: Monks Guild
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:45 AM

Location: Somewhere where internet connection will not support wyvern
Mustard has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
Greater protection protects from all types of damages. Recoil is a type of damage is it not? So how can you not see that it protects from recoil? are you blind?

Nagas hydras have natural ac acid resist,cut,stab,and smash. With 400+hp and 4-5 greater protection ammy, their resists are way better than average.
Have you ever taken a enlightenment potion without any armor and then with a gpro ammy, I want to know exactly what it prevents against.

People have taken efforts to see what epro rings omnirings and resist rings do, What exactly do gpro amulets/rings give % wise. I want to see that stuff, not just a bunch of people saying "it's great you should get 5 of them"

The Naga Hydra may have better melee but in the line of spells, they are slow and when the enemies are invisible and running, it's hard to follow. In the line of cone spells, nagas get 4x the hits because of their larger bodies.

Nagas hardly ever wear 4-5, or at least during my experience, 3 is the max, you need Eagle ammy, and Death pro almost always. Also there is sometimes a phoenix or lifesaving or free action amulets. Also many hydra players use great vitality rather than gpro, as far as i'm concerned, gpro is only for under lvl 25 who need dray resists, I have not seen any hard evidence that gpro amulets/rings do anything beyond that.