Thread: Questions.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:21 AM

Tensu of the moon has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I figured statiey did something like that. not much use to us nagas, though, when devouring the flesh of those foolish enough to opposes us is easier, tastier, and a lot more fun

so, I've looked for fishing rods in general stores and such, but haven't found any. I also didn't see any for sale at the fishing holes. I guess I'll just keep looking.

no, it said:
You have charmed werewolf. it's tongue lolls out of it's mouth, you may now command it, blah blah blah, but I just kept attacking it, what's more it had stopped attacking me. later on as I was trudging through the next floor down laden with guilt about betraying my ally and killing one of my personal fav mythical creatures, it said my spell wore off, so it definatly worked.

I haven't gotten charm to work except while standing right next to my target. what's it's range?

why was the trading card game taken out?

when I'm encubered or there's heavy lag, or I'm on the world map, I usually try and use my mouse, but sometimes I forget. I'm glad I'm a naga, or I'd have drowned countless times by now.

pardon my atrocious spelling and grammar

this is a cool forum if you play magic:
http://realmtg.freeforums.org/index.php
and tell them Tensu sent you!