Thread: Questions.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:02 AM

Warcow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Answers

Here are some answers, to the best of my knowledge..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensu of the moon View Post
these are several questions I would like awnsered, please.

1. How do you fish?

I come across fishing holes from time to time, and since they charge me I assume they're functional. I've tried typing "fish" in the water, at the waters edge, and from a rowboat. I assume I might need a rod or something, but can't find where to get one.
Yes, you need to be wielding a fishing rod while typing "fish" by the water.

Quote:
2. what city is the toy shop that sells cards in?
The website is a little out-dated, and "trading cards" aren't found in the game...but there are other 'toys' out there that the website didn't mention, such as Tesh's collectible dolls found in the doll shops, arilou's trinkets found throughout his areas, and zifa's neat stuff found in the zifo-mart in coran

Quote:
3. dose satitey do anything? you know, the spell whose description is "this incantation of earth and life is an incantation of earth and life"
the satiety spell completely refills the caster's food bar...not very useful.

Quote:
4. why do you keep attacking a monster after you've charmed it?
I'm not quite sure, but chances are, you haven't charmed the monster... to use the charm monster spell, type "cast charm monster on (monster name)" You would need a few skills trained in mind magic and there should be a message saying the monster has been charmed.

Quote:
5. is there any way to keep yourself from attacking adjecent hostile monsters? (so you can charm them. I'm going to try paralyzing them, see if that works)
eh...yeah, try paralyzing them...but an alias can probably save you some time so you won't have to stand next to the monster a lot.

Quote:
6. dose it cost anything to use the untrainer? if so, what? a lot of gold?
Yes, 5k per skill, so choose your skills carefully when you train them in the first place.

Quote:
7. is there a way to keep the game from rubbing how many times you've died in your face every time you log in?
Nope

Quote:
8. Is there a "stop moving" button for when you hold down the arrow keys too long because of encumbrance or lag? if not, is there any plans to implement one?

thanks in advance to all who reply!
Not that I know of, but I do know of this problem you speak of.. here's a tip, don't hold, tap.

Hope that was helpful

Last edited by Warcow : 05-21-2008 at 12:05 AM.