View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:38 AM

Penny has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to Penny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessikha View Post
I'm actually going to agree with Penny on this one. Flaming arrows (the archer exclusive ones) or ember arrows will cut through reapers pretty quickly. They pose no real threat other than needing an alias to switch arrow types or something. I'm not actually sure how you switch types of arrows quickly, so if someone could explain that, that'd be awesome.
You're right. I have an alias for moving arrows around my inventory and taking them out of my quiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crier View Post
Switch arrows by moving your quivers around, just use an alias.

But my problem with the whole Reaper heavy RDs is...that well they are reaper HEAVY.

I'm sure one or two are no problem but for a level 20-something when you get to the levels where there are three or four per room doing their little blink trick of theirs they wouold become more then a hand full for archers, but maybe thats just me, because I don't like too run too much....perhaps why my mage sucks....
I don't really see the problem in that situation either. I like reaper heavy RDs. Do you run out of ember/flaming arrows or something? Reapers don't have any melee attacks, right? So even if you do run out of arrows, just run and go get them, and the worst thing that can happen is getting drayed, and dray is easy to dodge as long as you're not a giant. And since reapers don't have any melee attacks (as far as I know) you could probably right them in melee range, lol. That way you could smack them and shoot arrows at the same time too. ^_^ Although you'd get your xp drained...

Last edited by Penny : 04-26-2008 at 08:43 AM.