View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:00 PM

Oriso has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Trying to perfect my ranger with information :D, (wow 23 questions)

1) I forgot, does Strength effect Magic whip's damage?

2) If not, do you suggest training Strength to carry loot, and how much?

3) Does Find Weakness work for magic whip?

4) How does find weakness work? I've heard many explanations, and I dont know what's right

5) I can cast static blade and then use a scroll of flame blade, and get both effects, right?

6) Since the different races have different base attacking speeds, do they have higher/lower caps?(would a dark elf whipsman attack insanely fast?)

7) Would spam healing be suggested for a halfling ranger, or should I just stick with mana shield? ( I have a build where I can switch spirit for incantation easy once I hit 25 or so)

8) Spam healing IS more effective than mana shield if you dont get 1-3 hitted, right?

9) Formula for Vampire blade, Static blade, and Flame blade?

10) Can I get a list of summons for death related summoning spell(s) related to death magic level? (X death = Y summon)

11) Stats for Imp crown?

12) What equipment raises air or death magic, and by how much?

13)How much does medium healing heal, and how much does it cost with 14/15 incantation?

14) Is there any sort of cap for weapon skills?

15) Formula for Magic whip's damage? (Including whips and death, not blade spells)

16) Formula for a Regular whip's damage?

17) Do most People who PvP use shock resist?

18) How much HP/SP do Humans and Halflings have? (Base value and growth please, or just at level 25)

19) From what I hear, Rangers are easy to level. True or False?

20) If 19 is True, what makes them so easy to level?

21) In what way do the air magic spells get better with higher air magic? (Darksight, Fly, Invisibility, Lightning shield, See invisible, Speed, Water Breathing, and Xray are the main ones that I wish to know.)

22) How many lore points do you get per level/skill level, and how much do spells use ( I completely forgot how this worked)

23) Can most PvPers be poisoned with a poison cloud/breath spell when you have 25+ death?

I think thats about it for now.

It'd be great if one of you smarties *coughkingfrycough* could answer all of them.