Thread: Just a Question
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Okay I know who you are. Both you and your brother broke the rules in various ways. The biggest was that you were both logging into each others accounts. At one point one of you was the bigger trouble maker and I personally told the other to keep him in line else all of your accounts were going to be banished and that is eventually what happened. You then received an ip banishment and told you were not welcomed in the game anymore. I had been dealing with you two for years, starting from day one of becoming a wizard (Janica previously was dealing with one of you) and it got to the point where there was no sign that you two had any ability to shape up. So, yes now both are not allowed to make any accounts in the game, ever, as you've received chance after chance and at some point we have to be proactive and strive to just get your type out of the game.

If you would to private message me after the game returns I can copy and paste direct quotes given to you at that time where you were both clear on what would happen if it kept going on.