View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploog View Post
Lol, >.>' Fancy seeing you guys here again. Decided to stop by after having a long discussion with a friend of mine, on old games I used to play, of course Wyvern was brought up! I loved this game when I played, and, I was even considering on, well I cannot and definitely won't say that I'll be a regular again, but was thinking of trying it out again, and take a look at the new art I happened to see in the 10 mins I logged on today =p

A lot of old names I recognize in this forum thread, that I actually laughed at when I saw(forum thread). hello to all of you again!

Edit: Honestly, the ppl I am most surprised to see on this forum thread/forums in general are Bullfrogz and happyrabitz, and I am still searching around for others >.>'
LOL the were all "gone" for about a month Ploog and most of them were back at it. Not as regular as before but they are there. Only a few of them aren't and they were gone long before you were anyway.

With all the updates lots of others are just coming back to look around at the updates etc.