View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:35 PM

Bullfrogz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Bullfrogz Send a message via MSN to Bullfrogz

Here is my current plan. We have almost reached another checkpoint of 75 signatures, which is amazing. It means people have been spreading the word so I thank you all.

I would like to reach 100 but since the signatures have been slowing down, I'm going to cut off signatures next weekend. My plan is to submit it via email/google+ Monday the 23rd, so Xerxes and I have the weekend to finalize the website (it takes a good bit of manual work), and Monday is the start of a work week so it will hopefully raise the chances Rhialto check's his emails or google+ profile and increase the odds of our voices being heard.

The document will stay open past the submit date for anyone who comes late to the party can still sign. There is a good chance your signature will still be seen even after the website is finalized because the site will link to the original google document page, where the signatures new or old can still be seen.

So we have one more week to reach the 100 signature mark. If it is really close when the 23rd rolls around I might delay, but I want to get this ship sailed soon, so I'm relying on you guys to get the word out for one more week.

Thank you everyone, and remember Monday the 23rd.

EDIT: Almost forgot. The letter will look different than the document. Your signature will be next to your player name if you provided one, and next to "Anonymous" if you did not. The original google document will still have the emails attached to prove it was actually 75+ people signing and not just one really bored person.

If you have already signed and did not provide your character name, and you would like that to show up instead of Anonymous, I welcome you to go back and put it next to your email in the format everyone else has been following. If you want one name over the other on the final copy, make it the FIRST name in the list of character names you provided.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Bullfrogz : 01-16-2012 at 08:42 PM.