View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 07:52 AM

goonyton has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Back to the orginal topic. I am not quite sure when you quit Warcow but I am guessing it was after the healing nuff. I am not sure how many people remember you but in my oppion most ****es should visit your website and I still point one or two in that direction once in a while.

I have not been seeing very many of the people from when I first started playing on since the heal nurff, the plat debate, the LQ nuff(they are back I am told) ect. I have seen Kathy and Thonkhs in the last 2 months(I have not been on much myself). Other than those two I have not seen any of the old players from 2002-2006. There are a few that have recently showed up that were playing back in 2001 and are playing again. (somewhere on the forum a Wiz explained that Wyvern is designed to bore players after a while and have them quite and be replaced by new players, if that is true it seems to be working)

Recently what I have noticed that has not made the news, the wizards have been killing the RD's most go down 50 levels or less now days. If you have been on the forum you likley know about the plat and all of the related recent changes so I will not go into those.

The Lqs are spopose to be back, In the good old days we used to have LQs fairly often(I would see one at least 3 times a week), since they came back I have probably played 60-80 hours worth of Wyvern and I have seen only one LQ and the monsters were so powerful there were very few players able to beat any of them in the end that LQ went till boot.

They now have ads, that try to get people to explore that pop up like the LQ's did in the message box that say all sorts of stuff some useful.

On the plus side those who like pretty pictures to look at will find more in the way of interesting graphics. Those who like life like maps will find that most of the ones that people went to a lot ether removed or cleaned up and looking fairly nice, but more a of a pain to get across as the wizards seem to have something against straight lines.

I think those are the high points if you have any questions in particular we can try to answer them.