View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:28 PM

Bitsey has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I like the game the way it is.

I won't play most other, similar, online games because the general tone and player abuse level make it unfriendly. And no, I'm not 14....but I still care.

I like that you can't transfer stuff between alts. It makes starting over actually BE starting over. You still know what to go do - any player who's taken a character to lvl 20 can get to lvl 15 w/ appropriate stuff in a day.

I like that there's a min/max price, and that you can't give stuff away. It generates an economy and makes $$s valuable at all points in the game. My only suggestion would be that the store price for modest +agi stuff is too high and for high (+9, +10) stuff it's too low...it should rise super-linearly. But that's minor.

Finally, I like that you can't give out QI. If I could have just asked someone how to solve Pirate Island I'm sure that in a moment of weakness and frustration I would have. But no one would tell me anyway so I still haven't figured it out. But you know...some day I will and I will rip off my shirt and run around the room like Brandy Chastain! And it will be great.

I stuck around BECAUSE the game is the way it is.

-bitsey