View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:29 AM

kiez has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I don't remember if there is info in the manual. And, no there is no way but better armor choices to get rid of it. As for your bungling concerns, I shared them when I posted my last comment, but didn't say anything. Although why you think an "Emergency Heal" is going to fly is beyond me. Heal spells cancel themselves if you enter combat while they are happening, and if you aren't in combat, there is almost no chance of an "Emergency" except for Medusa poison. (I don't say Reaper because if that happens and you can't cure it, you are dead).

Some things I would like you to reconsider thoroughly.
1. Cure Blindness - It can be mighty frustrating to wait for blindness to go away. If you have extra lore when you have all your important spells learned, this is the one to go to first.
2. Cure Poison - Poison can be mighty dangerous at higher levels for all of you non-dwarves. Seeing as poison doesn't affect your movement, you shouldn't have too much problem running away and spamming your alias until it works. Even with the mana drain spamming might cause, you can carry mana potions instead of Cure Poison potions, which might be better because they are a little more versatile, allowing you to recast cure poison in addition to a number of other spells you might have.

Lastly, remember, training spells does not mean you have to use them. You CAN use your extra lore that you don't have a specific use for to learn spells that you may not need so much. You may never use them, and that is okay. What is a few thousand gold in the long haul? Guilding itself costs 100k. On the other hand, that one use that saves a death or that simply makes your life easier may well be worth the money. You never really know.