View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

You are mistaken. A giant, especially a stone giant, make the best cavemen. Next would be raks, then the rest of the races follow in usefulness. Sure humans and halflings get an extra skillpoint per level, but their low HP compared to giants is a big step down. Not to mention that they have all that wasted SP, which with the guild magic penalties would be useless. You could train up some meditation(-5 from guild) and use manashield potions, but its still a wastes of either skill points or SP.

Also if you heal using the healing skill as your main method, you may be able to train more, but giants are able to shrink heal which is far more effective than the extra Healing skill you'd be able to train with the extra skill points.

That said, I'm not saying its a bad idea, it's very workable to make. You'll have increase speed over giants, but lower overall strength. You'll just need to find a playstyle and skillset that works for you.

But here's a general guideline for what you could use(by the time you're level 25)

25 blunt
20 FW
20 healing skill(if thats your intended healing method, I used the full 20 cause you have a lower overall HP)
13 strength(+2 from girdle, +5 from potions of strength)

that leaves you with 22 skillpoints. You could pump some into meditation if i you want to use manashield potions. It's suggested that you train some merchant, it makes it easier to make money. Also Spirit travel can help if you die alot. But really, just play around with it a bit and see what works for you.